Dunfermline v Falkirk

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

BBC SportScotland did a post, which was basically a copy and paste of the Dunfermline post so basically the bare minimum.

ETA that's the North West properly sold out now.

Do you mean the Norrie? I’m sure the NW was sold out in 2022. 

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

BBC SportScotland did a post, which was basically a copy and paste of the Dunfermline post so basically the bare minimum.

ETA that's the North West properly sold out now.

Missed opportunity for them to say alongside that post "we'll be providing live radio coverage of the game on 810 MW" or something, which should be the absolute bare minimum coverage for this clash of titans. 

24 minutes ago, smpar said:

Do you mean the Norrie? I’m sure the NW was sold out in 2022. 

They only opened section L for ticket sales tonight, so assuming he means the full NW is sold out, rather than the NW minus section L.

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Can't say I'm really fussed about the lack of coverage tbh, it is the third tier. 

I get your point but the last time we played at the TFS it was the fourth-highest attended game in Scotland outside the OF and it still got hardly a mention although Tam Cowan has championed it both times he and Stuart Cosgrove spoke about it for a good bit on Radio Scotland yesterday 

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

They only opened section L for ticket sales tonight, so assuming he means the full NW is sold out, rather than the NW minus section L.

Forgot about that wee section!

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I get your point but the last time we played at the TFS it was the fourth-highest attended game in Scotland outside the OF and it still got hardly a mention although Tam Cowan has championed it both times he and Stuart Cosgrove spoke about it for a good bit on Radio Scotland yesterday 

Aye, to engage in some self crowd wanking I don't think there's any doubt about both clubs ability to draw a cracking crowd. However due to us being in the third tier it limits the interest to the rest of Scottish football. 

I’d say that’s <150 left in the SE and <250 in the away end. All of which I’d imagine will be gone before lunchtime tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Have they just been releasing the center or have the sides sold out? I don't think they'll sell the first two rows. 

The two side sections bottom tiers haven't been released for sale yet. Neither has bottom two rows of the centre sections. Club will drip feed them depending on sales. I'd assume if centre sections fill up then the side sections will be released for sale too.

12 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

A last minute winner for either team will be pure box office limbs. 

If it's Matty Todd worldie, I won't be rushing onto the pitch but instead into the bathroom

Falkirk will sell out their allocation. Main Stand and Norrie will sell out. Got to be looking at 10k now. Bloody marvellous effort. 

I don’t normally get nervous against Falkirk. All the pressure is on Falkirk to win this tomorrow, because they simply have to. I can’t see a scenario where we don’t finish top if we win tomorrow. I’d be 99.9% sure that the league is done. There is still that nagging doubt with a draw, purely because Falkirk are winning games we are drawing, and are clawing back the gap due to that. Would 100% still take a draw mind you. 5 points is a healthy gap.

Falkirk coming for a win suits us perfectly. The only teams we struggle against are the ones that sit in and play anti-football. Can see there being a penalty at some point as well. Should be some amount of passion and drama. This is why we love football. Fucking buzzing. 

Aye, biggest regular league game crowd v the Fifers possibly in my memory.

Massive credit to our players for making this any sort of meaningful contest. Form has been ridiculous and a draw or 2 more over the last 3 months and we’d be 9/10 points behind with this a damp squib. If only Dunfermline weren’t so fecking consistent.