Dunfermline v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

I thought about buying a ticket for the Norrie, or swap my NW season ticket to sit in the Norrie. I cannot be arsed with the overcrowding in the NW in games like these.

Not tempted to sit with your best pal @Rennieball?

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
7 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Seen photos of your young team with that on a t-shirt. Absolutely tragic

I know, it is tragic. 

6 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Another row opened up in the away end, still 4 from the front though. Sales have surpassed my expectations but can't see us spilling over in to the NE unless the Pars want to keep those rows clear 

About 50 tickets for the norrie stand left and about 150 approx in main stand. If anyone's getting the North East it will be opened up to the home support. Tickets left in norrie stand are for bottom couple rows. I know for instance that my brother and a few of his mates don't want to sit there or the main stand so are hoping that a few more tickets get shifted and they can then put the North East on sale. Bit of a risk in my opinion holding off. Wouldn't surprise me if all the current remaining tickets sell and they don't open the North East stand in the end anyway. Heard a few saying the police don't want that section opened.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

This segregation pish! Go back 40 years and just get into them! Personally i will leave that to the young team. Hope the busses are not bricked on the way home as thats par for the course. Pun intended

I agree 100% regarding the sanitisation of the game, however we are at the mercy of the games powers.

There's riot police out training for tomorrow.

We've absolutely had home fans in the north East in the past, surely all it would require was to advise fans they'd have to enter from the town end, rather than walking past the Cowdenbeath end? 

Just now, scottsdad said:

What's the quality of Pars TV like? 

I've been stung before, paying for what looked like a guy in row Z with a shaky cameraphone. 

If it's decent this might have to do for me. 

Are FTV not covering the game?

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

There's riot police out training for tomorrow.

We've absolutely had home fans in the north East in the past, surely all it would require was to advise fans they'd have to enter from the town end, rather than walking past the Cowdenbeath end? 

I sat at section L at the old cage that season. When we arrived for the Raith title decider it was full of people who hadn't been there all season so we all ended up in the North East right down beside the Raith fans, it was carnage. You forget how close the two stands were, things like lighters and coins getting lobbed from the East stand. I'd say it'll only open if a total must and I'd imagine to home fans only. If they've learn anything it'll be the sections nearest the cage first, gradually moving towards the away end.

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I've been stung before, paying for what looked like a guy in row Z with a shaky cameraphone. 

It's not bad, not terrible but not the best. Absolutely fine if no other way of watching, just not something I want to do every week as I found during the COVID season.

1 minute ago, Wingman said:

Doubt it, wouldn't make much sense for us to allow FTV to stream. 

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I think it's fine, there's better packages but I've also seen plenty worse. 

4 minutes ago, Wingman said:

The website says: "Away games will be broadcast subject to access to power supplied by the home club and adequate 4g broadband coverage in the area."

The PPV page says PPV is not available. Can't see any reference to the match.