Dunfermline v Falkirk

16 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I'm stunned to even consider that a team who have the best defensive record in the UK may consider a line-up that plays to their strengths & has worked successfully in the past?

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'd be perfectly content if we set up the exact same way tbh. Worked absolutely perfectly last time. I'd be perfectly happy to limit Falkirk to one shot in target again. 

McGlynn can get glossy eyed over corners and the Falkirk fans on here can get erect on possession stats. 

If Fisher was still here, or if Comrie was fit, I’d expect a very similar setup to the away game. I just can’t see us playing a back 5 without Comrie to play on the right of the 3 CBs. Benedictus will be in the middle whenever we play 3 CBs and the other 2 CBs are left footed, which just didn’t work when it was tried on Saturday. Think we’re likely to see a 4, with Hamilton sitting very deep, protecting them. Overall game plan should be very similar, just a different shape.

12 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Wonder if we'll fly into a few challenges early doors? With a cup quarter final on the horizon, some of the Falkirk players might want to avoid injury before the Cup tie.

I think McGlynn will have our side focused, the cup game is a bonus. Our players will be under no illusion of which game is the most important come kickoff tomorrow night.

10 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Overall game plan should be very similar, just a different shape.

That's what I'm getting at. There's no need to try to be some 70s-Brazil tribute act just because we're about to line up against the sexiest fitba team on the planet. Just do what we know we're quite capable of and we'll be fine. Thankfully we appear to have a management team who will not sacrifice the teams' strengths so they can win a corner count.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Is this game being shown on tv or do Dunfermline show matches live online?

You can get it on ParsTv for a monthly subscription of £15. Mind use a VPN *cough*

6 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

You can get it on ParsTv for a monthly subscription of £15. Mind use a VPN *cough*

Will a VPN be needed tomorrow night as it's not a blackout time or do you only stream outwith the UK regardless?

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 minute ago, 101 said:

Less than 100 tickets left in the Norrie, so if you want to sit behind the goals better get a move on.

I thought about buying a ticket for the Norrie, or swap my NW season ticket to sit in the Norrie. I cannot be arsed with the overcrowding in the NW in games like these.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
12 minutes ago, Wingman said:

This game is available to UK residents. VPN not needed

Usually it's overseas subscriptions only, but fair enough.