Dunfermline v Falkirk

Looking forward to this,  Its a massive game and we must embrace that which I think mcpake will and that will filter through the squad.

Availability will be an interesting one, you would suspect a bad gash with bone exposed would make comrie unavailable but cuts are very hard to put timelines on.  Edwards and todorov sounded touch and go for today and tuesday will probably be similar,  edwards especially being available would be a big help.     

Tactically I think the biggest change from the away game is how we deal with henderson being moved into midfield,    I think mainly we'll set up similar to that game in terms of shape but individual player instructions could be big here.    I could guess our line up but mcpake is very hard to predict,  he certainly treats each game in isolation.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There have been times this season where I really doubted how close we could even run it, but the winner of this league is going to have earned it. If yous beat us on Tuesday it probably ends up looking like a "strolled it" points gap, but that belies the consistency yous have had, and the quality of our more recent run. 

I think if we win then I'm very confident we go on to win the league. If its a draw I'd say I'm 60% - 70% sure we win the league. Falkirk win then I'd say its hard to to stop Falkirk from that point on that run along with he huge kick in the nuts we will take from it. Listen, why worry about it. The team that finishes top at the end of the season will deserve to win the league. We've got a title race as we speak right now so I embrace that. Builds the excitement for Tuesday. That big game feel. What it's all about and I just hope we've got enough on Tuesday to take the 3 points and if we don't then it's going to the wire isn't it. I'm a sick character. Part of me prefers this than being 20 points ahead and it's a dead rubber. Surely we all live for these games don't we? Like I said, best team will win the league and to be honest the one that comes 2nd will probably win the play offs anyway if you seen Hamilton v arbroath last night.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

We spoke about the Hamilton v Arbroath game today and I honestly don’t think either of us have anything to fear if we face them in the playoffs.

3rd/4th in this league will be a harder game.

Dunfermline are getting spanked on Tuesday, that's a racing certainty fact. How do I know?

In 2010 when Flynn missed from 1 yard out at Killie to see us relegated, I was there.

When we went to Cowdenbeath and got beat, I was there.

When we went to Hampden and were 3-0 up at half time but got beat 3-4, I was there.

When we went to Hampden and lost to a joke late goal in the Scottish Cup Final, I was there.

When we went to Killie and just needed a draw to go up but got humped, I was there.

When we had Dundee Utd at home in the play offs but lost, I was there.

But on Tuesday night, I'm working and won't be there.

So COYB and get it right up these Fife fannies.

Just now, Newbornbairn said:

Dunfermline are getting spanked on Tuesday, that's a racing certainty fact. How do I know?

In 2010 when Flynn missed from 1 yard out at Killie to see us relegated, I was there.

When we went to Cowdenbeath and got beat, I was there.

When we went to Hampden and were 3-0 up at half time but got beat 3-4, I was there.

When we went to Hampden and lost to a joke late goal in the Scottish Cup Final, I was there.

When we went to Killie and just needed a draw to go up but got humped, I was there.

When we had Dundee Utd at home in the play offs but lost, I was there.

But on Tuesday night, I'm working and won't be there.

So COYB and get it right up these Fife fannies.

Hats off. A working Falkirk fan. Must be hard when the rest of the family is at the game 😉 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
9 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm very concerned about the local bin, cafe furniture and dog bowls. Hopefully the hooligans can spare ravishing Scotland's premier city.

They've got a hard neck throwing furniture given most of them probably sit on bare floor boards most of the time.

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm very concerned about the local bin, cafe furniture and dog bowls. Hopefully the hooligans can spare ravishing Scotland's premier city.

I'm genuinely not sure what's more nauseating between having a status foisted onto your town by the "Royal Family" or having Ruth Davidson as your most famous fan. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm genuinely not sure what's more nauseating between having a status foisted onto your town by the "Royal Family" or having Ruth Davidson as your most famous fan. 

Saddam Hussein
Barbara Dickson
Serial killer Angus Sinclair
But yeah, the Ruth Davidson one is something we can’t live down.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Our magnificent prince, Good King Robert, chose to be buried there. For that, and the fact Pars fans support their local team and avoid the infections that are the OF, I always try and give them some slack.

But it's a sair fecht sometimes! 😄

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'd say Stuart Adamson, Bruce Watson, Bill Simpson, Barbara Dickson were a bit more famous than 'oor' Ruth tbf. 

However, don't let that stop you getting involved big fella. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's hard to decide which part of that is worse ..lol

1 hour ago, Trump said:

It’s sad enough being on here on a Saturday night, never mind trawling through LinkedIn for an opposition managers profile. Thought Wind Chime’s patter was bad but my word.

I wasn’t trawling LinkedIn. I was merely messaging them to point out a typo in an advert they’d sent me (it used the work “peak” rather than “pique”). Rock n roll.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

It's hard to decide which part of that is worse ..lol

Let's be honest here, you did not actually 'lol'. Mind, give me a minus 'lol'

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Saddam Hussein
Barbara Dickson
Serial killer Angus Sinclair
But yeah, the Ruth Davidson one is something we can’t live down.

Barbara Dickson is a very decent folk singer when she steers clear of the lounge music pish.