Dunfermline v Falkirk

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

f**k it, we’ve been shite against the Pars bar one half of football and we got what we deserved. Our position in the league is about right. The refs/officials are shite in this league but it is what it is.

Tell it like it is, braw.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

No you said we would get decisions if we created more. I can point to 5/6 penalties we should have been awarded this season and we have battered most of the teams all season. 

Had to check that this wasn’t the Celtic v xxxx forum!

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
2 minutes ago, Clangers said:

Had to check that this wasn’t the Celtic v xxxx forum!

It's quite sad some of them are reverting to this type of paranoia nonsense. Leave that to the ugly b*stards in Glasgow. 

1 minute ago, SouthStander1876 said:

You lot really are thick. Not one Falkirk fan genuinely think there's an SFA agenda against us. We've just been unlucky with decisions, I'd imagine more than your lot.

Shiteing it

10 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

You lot really are thick. Not one Falkirk fan genuinely think there's an SFA agenda against us. We've just been unlucky with decisions, I'd imagine more than your lot.

Sounds a bit fishy imho. Perhaps you should write to your local MP raising the matter.

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Please cite your sources and note the decisions each team have been unlucky with.

5 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

“We don’t think there’s an agenda, but we do think the referees give more decisions in your favour”…

Might as well say “I don’t think the earth is flat, but it’s not round”

6 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Sort this kent out then 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230309_213815_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230309_214003_Twitter.jpg

32 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Sorry it's not against Falkirk it's Pro Fifer seemingly. Seem to recall me being  raging at official's plenty times as well. Strange....

I think he's probably a young scroat desperately looking for attention. Surely no one really believes this kind of thing

16 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

How have folk taken my post so out of context😂 My point is that the poor decisions will skew in some direction and due to the many mistakes refs have made in our games, I wouldn't be surprised if we have more. I'm quite aware every team will be on the wrong end of poor decisions.

Again, please post them all for both teams so we can compare.