Dunfermline v Falkirk

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I wasn't sure at all on the ball being over the line, but the keepers reaction is v telling. 

Who on earth is KRH out jumping for that second goal? 

It's the modern day equivalent of "that's embarrassing Stevie you've been out jumped by a midget"

Where to start?  I genuinely thought Falkirk were title contenders. All the noise coming from over the bridge.. gonna catch you blah blah blah. Aw fart and nae jobbie. Classic mcpake. Same as away game at Falkirk he kept it tight first half but this time 2nd half we battered them. Mcpake said airdrie is the best team we've played? Who could argue? Falkirk have had 2 shots on target against us in 3 hours of football. 

On his day matty Todd is the best player in this league. What an engine and he's lived the dream as a pars fan getting the 2nd goal.

Get it up ye.

And as mcpake said. We won the corner count aswell 🤣

Edited by Craigypar

34 minutes ago, Craigypar said:

Where to start?  I genuinely thought Falkirk were title contenders. All the noise coming from over the bridge.. gonna catch you blah blah blah. Aw fart and nae jobbie. Classic mcpake. Same as away game at Falkirk he kept it tight first half but this time 2nd half we battered them. Mcpake said airdrie is the best team we've played? Who could argue? Falkirk have had 2 shots on target against us in 3 hours of football. 

On his day matty Todd is the best player in this league. What an engine and he's lived the dream as a pars fan getting the 2nd goal.

Get it up ye.

And as mcpake said. We won the corner count aswell 🤣

Sorry I forgot to mention. In recent weeks you almost had us believe that kai Kennedy had turned a corner since his spell at the pars and is a decent footballer. Deary me, same as he was at eep. Can do it against Peterhead but when goin gets tough he's useless.

I sit in the Norrie, but was very proud of the young team tonight, in the NW. ((headmaster voice) xxxxx woodmill s4 report tomorrow ) 
They are the main heart of the stadium and apart from one chant they did us proud, most were in 30 minutes before kickoff, just shows the difference from a few years back.

The second half renditions got the whole stadium jumping, the lifeblood of the club requires this influence and it’s definitely there.
My boy is playing football at that age group and being a par is definitely the most common team, not just in his team but across the leagues. There definitely seems to be a massive resurgence in younger fans, something most clubs are failing to get! Long may it continue, as this is the life blood of Scottish football. 

Will have to see the Go Pro angle if it's released but certainly looks over the line as it did last night live. Who is is loses Breen in the build up? Terrible defending again from a set play and clearly McGlynn hasn't learned from the game over the water.

Ritchie-Hosler outjumping a centre half is top quality stuff. He was superb in that second half and hopefully we can get him back next season. Not sure what Morrison was doing with the backpass but credit to Wighton for reading it and charging it down. 

8 hours ago, Grant228 said:

They absolutely did. 

I seen @RandomGuy. Laughing at Pars fans for saying McPake has been decent for us, but that's three games in a row where he's absolutely nailed McGlynn. McPake seen how the game was going, made subs and changed it. McGlynn seen the game going against him, and despite having the best collection of footballers to ever grace the sidelines, made things worse. Love to see it. 

I wasn't impressed with the McPake appointment, I don't think I've ever been more wrong, some job he's done. 

My experience of McPake was he could go on runs but as soon as what was working stopped working, he completely lost the plot and struggled to stop the death spiral. It happened at Dundee constantly and even when they got promoted it was Charlie Adam making things work more than McPake.

Im unconvinced he'll be any use a tier up without the same financial advantages but who knows.

8 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Yes but this is the same guy who thought it was impossible that Aaron Comrie was a good Championship level full back because he once had a poor game for St Johnstone when he was a youngster.

Im fairly sure i said he wasnt top flight quality because he has deficiencies defensively and didnt have the pace/power to make up for it at the top level. We then had a back and forth where Dunfermline fans laughed at that and my suggestion Shaun Rooney was better suited to the top flight because he had recovery pace to make up for getting caught out of position. More than one person said Comrie was better than Rooney. 

Edited by RandomGuy.