Dunfermline v Falkirk

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
4 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

I said 2-0 to the pars before the game before the game in the yeoman but I thought it would a very nervy game. First half was a terrible game. Second half the pars were miles better.

I was surprised how flat the falkirk support was given in the lead up there was allot of chat on social media etcnabout us shitting ourselves and them having momentum and confidence(and were on a great run so understandable). But their support was flat, I never heard them the whole game even when the team came off from the warm up. I was pretty surprised given the numbers they travelled in.

Overal a cracking days work from us.

How's your back?, mind the grit bin 🤣🤣

If we went onto be champions... I would absolutely adore seeing Falkirk get pumped in the play offs.

That would be 1st prize and pumping them again next season would be a fairly decent silver medal if they did come up. 

Very enjoyable evening at East End Park tonight. Managed to visit the Legends bar which I was thoroughly impressed with although Carling needs to be replaced with Vitamin T. I also managed to get a bridie, which was delicious, and I was in my seat for kick off. Pleasing. 

A great atmosphere tonight, I thought Falkirk looked more dangerous in what was a beige first half despite Dunfermline hitting the post. Second half was a different story and the Pars dispatched the Bairns with ease. Falkirk offered nothing all night which was disappointing. The Pars had opportunities to score more. Some nice #limbs in the NW for the goals. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
3 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

McGlynn is an imposter. 

Woo, some pretty awful chants aimed at McGlynn tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Aye I heard one or 2 that weren't too clever. He is without doubt an utter charlatan of a manager tho

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

You should never fall in love with a loan player, they will only break your heart. 

Seeing Ritchie-Hosler going along the North West after being subbed though. 

Oh My God Omg GIF

Looked like he was really enjoying himself. Going from the Rangers B to playing in front of 10k at a big derby. Love it for him. 

12 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

The ‘is a m*’ chant is particularly awful,  we can give him it tight in so many ways there is absolutely no need to use that terminology. 

The goodwillie related stuff, no problem with them.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
Just now, parsforlife said:

The ‘is a m*’ chant is particularly awful,  we can give him it tight in so many ways there is absolutely no need to use that terminology. 

Agreed. 

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

You should never fall in love with a loan player, they will only break your heart. 

Seeing Ritchie-Hosler going along the North West after being subbed though. 

Oh My God Omg GIF

He was like an 80s face wrestler going back up the ramp after a match, handing out the high fives etc.

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Aye get that chant to f**k. Dreadful stuff.

Thought we managed the game well enough 1st half. Some poor passes and poor decision making, but you could clearly see what the plan was.

2nd half we were nothing short of outstanding. It really could have been much more than 2. Probably should have been, but you take that ever day of the week.  

Todd was the best player on the park by a mile. He had their defence on toast when he was pushed further up the pitch. If Sevco aren’t going to give KRH any sniff at all, I would genuinely be asking the question if I was McPake, just as soon as the title is official. He would be incredible to keep, even if it is just for one more season on loan. I’ll be gutted when he is no longer at EEP as he has really lit up the place with his jinky performances. 

That should probably be the league done now. Happy days.