Dunfermline v Falkirk

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Higgenerse, Rennieball and Bairnardo, you can systematically and thoroughly minus the absolute f**k out all my posts, right up till we win the league at your howff. This one Happy 'tedious w**k', get it right fuckin up the 3 of you. 

1 minute ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Higgenerse, Rennieball and Bairnardo, you can systematically and thoroughly minus the absolute f**k out all my posts, right up till we win the league at your howff. This one Happy 'tedious w**k', get it right fuckin up the 3 of you. 

It's pathetic isn't it. 

But also funny as f**k. Way too easy to wind them up. 😂

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
Just now, Glenmavis Diamond said:

It's pathetic isn't it. 

But also funny as f**k. Way too easy to wind them up. 😂

They take this site, and themselves way too seriously. Honestly lol

That was absolutely fucking outstanding. See yous in the morning. I love you all. But in a different way I really really love Matty fucking Todd. What a player. And he loves the Pars 

Thought Falkirk were the better team first half but didn’t create anything or force Mehmet to make any saves (apart from the Oliver header, which seemed routine enough). 

Dunfermline seemed to go up a gear in the second half and were the better team. Created far more chances and the two Falkirk full backs seemed to have a torrid time. Falkirk reminded me of Raith Rovers and always wanting to pass their way through instead of sometimes just having a dig

Sean Mackie is an appalling excuse for a footballer and gives me hope I can still make it one day. 

I’ve said a few times now that Dunfermline really remind me of Cove last season and tonight was no exception. Nowhere near as agricultural as some would have you believe but a team who are patient in possession, move the ball well and know how to sit in and dig deep when needed. I don’t think Dunfermline played particularly well tonight but like Cove, they have an ability to score in big moments and that’s what wins you titles. I think they’ll go on to win the league by 10+ points from here, though I still fancy Falkirk to win the play-offs.

Tonight’s game was very reminiscent of the Cove v Airdrie games last season actually. The ‘better footballing’ team starting well, getting the ball forward but struggling to create clear chances, only for the more streetwise team to produce a goal when it matters. 

An enjoyable evening out though, even if it wasn’t a vintage game. Both sets of fans need to cut out the “YOU’RE SHIT AAAHHHH” nonsense at goal-kicks though. Awful English patter.

I said 2-0 to the pars before the game in the yeoman but I thought it would a very nervy game. First half was a terrible game. Second half the pars were miles better.

I was surprised how flat the falkirk support was given in the lead up there was allot of chat on social media etc about us shitting ourselves and them having momentum and confidence(and were on a great run so understandable). But their support was flat, I never heard them the whole game even when the team came off from the warm up. I was pretty surprised given the numbers they travelled in.

Overal a cracking days work from us.

Edited by Fifes Elite Force