Dunfermline v Falkirk

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

I expected that

That must have been a massive call for mcglynn. Wasn't Henderson player of the month? Our unbeaten run started when he moved to midfield. Max has skill no doubt, but will he be physical enough for what could be a war of attrition in the middle?

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

That must have been a massive call for mcglynn. Wasn't Henderson player of the month? Our unbeaten run started when he moved to midfield. Max has skill no doubt, but will he be physical enough for what could be a war of attrition in the middle?

Max is more direct and more of a goal threat,so I feel it is the right call for this game.

FWIW, Coral are currently offering 21/10 for an away win tonight. 

Only 11/10 for home win (11/5 for draw), so fairly obvious who the bookies' favourites are.

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Max is more direct and more of a goal threat,so I feel it is the right call for this game.

Aye and winning the midfield battle is as much if not more about ball retention than crunching tackles. We have Hendo to do that if we get into a lead. 

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Can I assume that parking at Leys Road the Polis will force us round the front of the stadium rather than walking round the back like usual?

Probably send you the least sensible route they can think of. Last game I attended at TFS (pre-season friendly iirc) I wasn't allowed to walk round from the away stand despite living in Laurieston... and deliberately not wearing colours. Had to negotiate the traffic at the roundabout then walk up through the bog 🤦🏼‍♂️