Dunfermline v Falkirk

Euan Anderson ref, same guy that did Dunfermline match v Alloa on Saturday, wonder if he got a big envelope left for him after the match. Has done this match before 1-1 draw. Gave Dunfermline a penalty dubious hand ball against Tom Tiawo even before dubious hand balls had become common place. 

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye, one thing that hasn't been discussed due the magnitude of the match itself, and the effort of both fanbases being rightly front and centre, is the large potential for a shame game. My biggest hope for tonight is that McGlynn and the players keep cool business heads on and ignore the stands for the 90 minutes. It's going to be a real intimidating atmosphere. 

Very real chance of a shame game. Obviously class that we have such #massive supports, but there's going to be allot of people there who aren't regulars and could act up. 

18 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

If that is a separate place for people with disabilities and their supporters well done Dunfermiline

The disabled facilities at Dunfermline are regarded quite well I think, with them being raise, but still amongst the support and under cover. 

I thought that with it being postponed we'd lose out on a bjg attendance, it's wild we are exceeding it! 

Just now, NUMBER 7 said:

Euan Anderson ref, same guy that did Dunfermline match v Alloa on Saturday, wonder if he got a big envelope left for him after the match. Has done this match before 1-1 draw. Gave Dunfermline a penalty dubious hand ball against Tom Tiawo even before dubious hand balls had become common place. 

Sakes

All these fans of other clubs it feels like a big Scottish football reunion in here. Everyone has come out to the smoking area to watch the two family disappointments have a scrap. 
So long as we bust Falkirk’s nose and send him down the steps tho cos we’ll be damned if we’re gonna be the disappointment.

Been an age since I’ve been this excited for a game. This is what it’s all about. Even though there’s a whole round of games after this it really feels like this one will set the tone for the final stretch. Must win for them, must not lose for us.

Anything other than a draw and it will live long in the memory for sure.

1 hour ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Euan Anderson wasn’t even the ref for Dunfermline v Alloa on Saturday. Why make this nonsense up?

Edited by CallumPar

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone who isn't absolutely fucking wired with nerves the now is either lying, has no business following football, or is a current or future spree killer. 

Shitein it

41 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Brilliant effort by both sets of fans. Only in Scottish football would you get a sell out with 1500 empty seats... 

Are you genuinely suggesting that absolutely zero other industries in Scotland and the rest of the entire world don't call selling out of all available tickets a 'sell out'?

On the topic of shite chants, I hope the idiots who belt out the "John McGlynn's a mongo" chant don't do so tonight.

However it's almost guaranteed to get multiple airings sadly. Sadly can also see a couple of fannies chucking shit on the pitch too.

Should be a cracking game. It's set up to be I just hope it just doesn't turn into a shitfest. While it's probably not a must win for us although it would be epic it's certainly a game we can't afford to lose. If Dunfermline win the title is pretty much in the bag. McPake knows he can't allow us time n space to play and I think Dunfermline will set out to stifle us. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
6 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I'm totally chilled/pished.

Pressure is all on those c***s.

I'm calling absolute balderdash on both counts. 

9 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I'm totally chilled/pished.

Pressure is all on those c***s.

Really? You're 5 behind. We will still be top by 2 points regardless of tonight. Why would all the pressure be on us? It's a free hit for us.

16 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Should be a cracking game. It's set up to be I just hope it just doesn't turn into a shitfest. While it's probably not a must win for us although it would be epic it's certainly a game we can't afford to lose. If Dunfermline win the title is pretty much in the bag. McPake knows he can't allow us time n space to play and I think Dunfermline will set out to stifle us. 

Settle hen. It's no the Brazil 1970 side we're playing tonight.

Just now, Ned Nederlander said:

I see Twitter is falling over itself to tell us both teams deserve to be in this league - who knew 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes we both deserve to be in this league. Falkirk through very poor management on and off pitch and Dunfermiline because they lost the play offs last year. Is that clear enough for them. Bet every team in Championship and some in Premier would die for our support though