Dunfermline v Falkirk

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Disagree. If we draw tonight and win the fixture at TFS it’s 2 points…..just one draw in the remaining games for us to overhaul the Pars on goal difference.

A win is better but a draw isn’t a disaster tonight. Defeat would settle top place imo….

Fair point. Good job we're going to tan you tonight then.

22 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There's no pressure on us tonight. I'm going to enjoy f*ck out of the atmosphere. Nights like these are what we live for. They don't come around too often, but when they do...what a fucking buzz!

Wish I was of the same view, I can't remember how nervous I felt on the day of the Raith game in 2010/11, probably because I was drinking a bottle of skud at 9am before heading along to Tappies for opening time. I think it'll be nervy and tense, unless we end up going ahead by a two goal cushion with a few minutes to play I'll not be enjoying it completely.

I think we've plenty pressure on us. I think whoever wins tonight will win the title, just a feeling. We lose and it could be a bit deflating, knowing there's only two points in it still to go there etc.

I don't think anything will be decided tonight whatever the result is. Still think there's a f**k up to come from one or both teams. The good form of both teams can't last forever.

Scoring draw for me.

Just now, Dunfermline Don said:

I don’t want to worry anybody, but there is light snow starting to fall where I am just now about 1/2 a mile away from East End Park! 

Get an orange ball out and play on

Still the possibility of non attendance from original ticket owners, but that aside, this is absolutely fucking incredible. 

Just unbelievable backing from both sets of fans. 

Glad to be the away side on a night like this. Hope McGlynn keeps cool heads on the players until its time for Hendo to steam into the away stand for scenes at the end. 

48 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Disagree. If we draw tonight and win the fixture at TFS it’s 2 points…..just one draw in the remaining games for us to overhaul the Pars on goal difference.

A win is better but a draw isn’t a disaster tonight. Defeat would settle top place imo….

It will be interesting how each manager approaches tonight, draw obviously still leaves it in Dunfermline's hands but a win will see them high and dry bar a Mortonesque collapse..

I really don't know what to expect tonight bar McGuffie scoring from a bye kick 😂

13 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I don’t want to worry anybody, but there is light snow starting to fall where I am just now about 1/2 a mile away from East End Park! 

Did notice that. Looks like it was more hail as it rolled off the shed. Has stopped now thankfully. Can snow all it wants tomorrow, just get the game on!

I drove past East End earlier and the big gate between the Norrie and Main Stand was open, pitch was looking great.

Edited by The Toun Clock

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

I see some of the shite that we really don't need has started on our facebook page. I hope all that gets left out tonight. 

Unfortunately I think we’ll hear more of it tonight than we have done for a long time. As others have said, that nonsense has gained a bit of traction across the population, with our own fan bases included. Thankfully these types of arseholes don’t go to every game, but you generally start to hear/see it at the bigger games, and with the magnitude of the game tonight I can’t see that changing.