Dunfermline v Falkirk

25 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

As I mentioned previously the facilities in the north east are humped, meaning we're probably legally not allowed to sell tickets in there atm. It was mentioned at one of the supporters meetings recently.

24 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Must've missed this, when did that happen? Posted this in the Dunfermline thread. 

Must have missed this too. But even so, what facilties? Toilets? Catering? Surely the NW would have enough scope to cope with an extra 100 or so folk?

Fucking bonkers if it’s the police shiting it so much that they won’t allow ‘end’ sections to be sold due to segregation fears. If the Old Firm fans can have a tiny gap in the same stand, I’m sure the police can manage a few wee fannies giving the w****r sign to each other from a different stand. 

38 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Must have missed this too. But even so, what facilties? Toilets? Catering? Surely the NW would have enough scope to cope with an extra 100 or so folk?

I was in the NE as an away fan last season and it seemed absolutely fine. Good pie stall open and no issue with toilets or anything else

For some reason my match ticket for tonight has disappeared from email inbox and nowhere to be found. I have sent an email to enquiries@dafc.co.uk. I have also been on the phone but the two numbers I have just ring out. Had scone else had similar issues or any idea how to resolve this query?

Any help would be appreciated

2 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

For some reason my match ticket for tonight has disappeared from email inbox and nowhere to be found. I have sent an email to enquiries@dafc.co.uk. I have also been on the phone but the two numbers I have just ring out. Had scone else had similar issues or any idea how to resolve this query?

Any help would be appreciated

Try forwarding to shop@dafc.co.uk

That was the email address for the refunds so I suspect it goes straight to the shop staff.