Dunfermline v Falkirk

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If the Falkirk fans could microwave their plastic eyeballs before flinging them on the pitch that should keep the frost away.

Aye... And if you lot can please refrain from spitting at our players going up the tunnel.... Would be like wee ice bullets in these temps

2 minutes ago, Falkirkwheel said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64860747.amp

8700 fans so far. Amazing. Well done both sets of fans. 

I reckon we’ve hit 10k tbh. Stadium holds around 10,300 without the NE and I’d say there’s less than 200 tickets left between us. 

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The cups of tea will keep them warm.

I remember being in the North West roughly 2007, think the year we got to the cup final but relegated. Game may well have been the 0-3 humping from Falkirk courtesy of Anothony Stokes. A guy lobbed a scotch pie at the linesman, fresh out the oven. It landed on his shoulder and the pastry bounced off but some of the filling stuck on his shoulder. Even 10 minutes later you could see the little section of mince on his shoulder with steam coming off it. Must’ve been, torture, small burn to the shoulder but not wanting to bring attention to it, whilst also getting a verbal roasting. 

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Is it too early for a Tennents?

A Fusilier, certainly not.  But if that's fair game and unavailable, then I'd say that the answer to your question is "naw".

19 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

It’s going to be ridiculously cold at this tonight. 

I'm hoping the bumper crowd will help raise the temperature in the stands by a couple of degrees. Like emperor penguins huddling together for warmth.

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, smpar said:

I reckon we’ve hit 10k tbh. Stadium holds around 10,300 without the NE and I’d say there’s less than 200 tickets left between us. 

We’ve not released tickets for the full east wing and think we’ve left sections of the east stand unavailable. 9500ish seems most likely, unless we release more sections. All home tickets now look to have been sold. No new sections made available as yet.

Also worth remembering the first couple of rows in the Section NW part are closed off and probably a few more rows of seats here and there not been made available.