Dunfermline v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Aye it’s almost like we’ve gotten much better since we last played you.

We're definitely shiteing it. Would be much more confident if we were top of the league, unbeaten at home and never lost to Falkirk in the two games.

Edited by parslad

Probably won’t even get a mention on the radio tbh. 

NE should be open and they’ll have to just solve the segregation issue somehow. No way should there be about 1000 seats free and fans can’t get in. 

16 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Probably won’t even get a mention on the radio tbh. 

NE should be open and they’ll have to just solve the segregation issue somehow. No way should there be about 1000 seats free and fans can’t get in. 

I can’t see it being needed tbh,  I guess only if the main stand west wing gets close to selling out today and it’s pretty empty at the moment.

2 games have had the biggest impact on our season and it's not losing 4 points to DAFC.

Losing to Kelty twice has cost us top spot in the league. Whilst parslad can brag about being top, undefeated at home etc... he forgets that their 'amazing' season is still 1 point worse off if we had won those games we were expected to win.

This is a must win for us imo, a defeat, the league is probably gone, a draw and it makes it extremely difficult to claw back 5 points but a win makes it very a interesting run in.

We are in the strongest position we have been in years, a settled starting 11, a formation that suits us and a good way of playing.

If it's the play-offs or the title, I believe we will both go up.

Edited by Albertobotswana

18 minutes ago, Albertobotswana said:

2 games have had the biggest impact on our season and it's not losing 4 points to DAFC.

Losing to Kelty twice has cost us top spot in the league. Whilst parslad can brag about being top, undefeated at home etc... he forgets that their 'amazing' season is still 1 point worse off if we had won those games we were expected to win.

This is a must win for us imo, a defeat, the league is probably gone, a draw and it makes it extremely difficult to claw back 5 points but a win makes it very a interesting run in.

We are in the strongest position we have been in years, a settled starting 11, a formation that suits us and a good way of playing.

If you're auntie had baws etc 

23 minutes ago, Albertobotswana said:

Yeah what about the 3 draws for us against Clyde twice and Peterhead once? We just going to conveniently forget they games where we were expected to pick up wins? Teams will drop points over the course of a season and both our teams will still drop points after Tuesday outwith the games against eachother.

42 minutes ago, Albertobotswana said:

If we hadn’t dropped points in games we were “expected to win” (your words, not mine), we’d have 78 points and be well out of sight. We’ve both dropped points when we shouldn’t have. But that’s football, that’s what happens. Such a stupid post.

As others have highlighted, we’ve dropped 6 points to Clyde and Peterhead. We dropped 2 to Kelty. We lost away to Montrose. Using your argument, the difference between the 2 sides should be the games between the us, since we should both win every other game. Yet, you somehow used that logic to argue that dropping 5 points in the 2 games against us isn’t the problem?

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Falkirk pumping some sixth tier village team and a Peterhead team in free fall puts them up there with the early 1990s AC Milan side IMO. 

Coll Donaldson is far above Baresi if you ask some.

49 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Falkirk pumping some sixth tier village team and a Peterhead team in free fall puts them up there with the early 1990s AC Milan side IMO. 

I wasn’t aware that AC Milan once pumped Peterhead……