Dunfermline v Falkirk

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Falkirk only offer about 1900 tickets to away fans. Why don’t they just build a fourth stand, like a proper club does?

Which you didnt even sell out ffs 

52 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Doesn’t sound like we plan to open the NE or the east wing of main stand. Poor from the club. Should be trying to maximise the attendance. Why have roughly 2500 empty seats, but claim we’re close to a sellout? Will be rubbish if someone wants to go on the day, but can’t because the club have chosen not to open sections of the stadium.

Pretty sure Killie had the same problem for their promotion game against Arbroath last season. 'Sold out' yet the home capacity was no where near achieved, I presumed it was due to the safety certificate for the number of fans overall.  Dunfermline obviously have had the end of the main stand in use for smaller away supports and were sticking larger away supports in the NE farily recently during covid so can't think why else these wouldnt be utilised? 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

47 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Pretty sure Killie had the same problem for their promotion game against Arbroath last season. 'Sold out' yet the home capacity was no where near achieved, I presumed it was due to the safety certificate for the number of fans overall.  Dunfermline obviously have had the end of the main stand in use for smaller away supports and were sticking larger away supports in the NE farily recently during covid so can't think why else these wouldnt be utilised? 

Police might have a say in those areas not being open. Main stand would be fine tbh but can understand why for the north east if that’s the case

4 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

A reward? I am absolutely dreading it. I’ll be in bits on Tuesday night. 

Grow a pair, we’ve had three seasons of abhorrent pish. Yes it’s a huge game and yes there’s not one fan from either club if truth be told isn’t a bit “apprehensive” but we’ve got a squad of players that have shown ownership, application and desire in the last quarter, if we can bring this on Tuesday, chill 😎 

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Doesn’t sound like we plan to open the NE or the east wing of main stand. Poor from the club. Should be trying to maximise the attendance. Why have roughly 2500 empty seats, but claim we’re close to a sellout? Will be rubbish if someone wants to go on the day, but can’t because the club have chosen not to open sections of the stadium.

Possibly just the club trying to spur a bit more excitement for the game and get folk who are considering going to panic buy. Would like to think Dunfermline would open up additional areas to satisfy demand if need be, would be ridiculous not to. 8k tickets sold is a tremendous effort.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Aye that was my first thought when I saw that the NE was ‘unusable.’ 

Falkirk fans have been giving it a lot of “shiting it/bricking yourselves” etc. 

They’re absolutely fucking spot on tae. 

Looked at our line up and subs for the last game against Dunfermline.  Big Brad right back now Blaine Rowe - big upgrade. The attack was Burrell and whilst i still like him we have much better. Finn Yeats was with McGinn in holding mid now we have Henderson or young Max there which is much improved.  Looking at the subs would put a chill down your spine now  Still it will be a very hard game for both teams but just let us win to make the rest of the season box office

Edited by Bigbrbairn