Dunfermline v Falkirk

3 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

4344 at our game yesterday compared to 4196 at EEP. Suggest it's the Pars fans that should really start backing their team more 8)

I know you Falkirk fans like a crowd w**k so here's a wee statistic for you. Average home crowd Dunfermline 4290, Falkirk 4001. A bit like your league position. Second to the mighty DA.

Only about 50 tickets left in the Falkirk end. 5 tickets left in the Main Stand. Still a fair few in the Norrie McCathie, particularly the lower sections. Looking like there could be a cheeky 7-8k at the game come Tuesday night.

53 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

4344 at our game yesterday compared to 4196 at EEP. Suggest it's the Pars fans that should really start backing their team more 8)

Jesus suffering f**k.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Ffs, and you've edited that as well 

I’m going to head to this last minute if I can make it. Is there any chance of this selling out or did someone say that Pars are opening new blocks for sale once the available ones are full? Doesn’t look like much left out of what is showing for sale

8 minutes ago, CRS111 said:

I’m going to head to this last minute if I can make it. Is there any chance of this selling out or did someone say that Pars are opening new blocks for sale once the available ones are full? Doesn’t look like much left out of what is showing for sale

I think it's likely that the East section of the main stand will be available, I can't see it being sold out already. However there are probably 500 seats in the Norrie and I would think we will have a handful left but before heading to the ground go on the clubs website and look at the ticket availability.

52 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Only about 50 tickets left in the Falkirk end. 5 tickets left in the Main Stand. Still a fair few in the Norrie McCathie, particularly the lower sections. Looking like there could be a cheeky 7-8k at the game come Tuesday night.

7 minutes ago, CRS111 said:

Lower section in away end likely to be released, which will put another 900 or so available there,  east wing of the main stand also likely to be opened for home fans, another 600 or so.    Can’t see either of those selling out but even if so we can open the north east for another 1000 or so(it holds 1200 but I think they’d concede a lot of that for segregation. 

9 minutes ago, CRS111 said:

Aye, a seat being unavailable won't mean its sold already, it must be sold, it might be reserved, it might be a segregation area, it maybe isn't on sale yet, etc. If all else fails, get a walk up for the Main Stand and when you're in head along towards the away stand, I'm sure there'll ve plenty room there?

Glad to see this game is going to be well supported. The game from January was certainly on track for being 7/8 thousand so credit to both sets of fans for doing it on what will be a cold Tuesday night, suppose it’s just testament to how both teams are doing.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Edwards and Todarov missed yesterday's game. Comrie went off injured. No idea if those three will be available on Tuesday. Think everyone else is fine. 

Oh well the USH won’t be on again then 😘

13 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Oh well the USH won’t be on again then 😘

Sadly for Conspiracy Theorists I can confirm the USH is indeed on.

Of course if anyone breaks down in the light training session we'll have on Monday, I'm sure the strip in front of the Main Stand will be found to be problematic (doesn't get enough direct sun you see) and it'll have to wait until we have a full bill of health.