Dunfermline v Falkirk

44 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Worth remembering that there a few Falkirk weirdos on here that were adamant we couldn’t possibly have planned that corner routine/worked on it in training.

Probably just John McGlynn making a few accounts, doesn't beleive such a thing is possible. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
24 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Probably just John McGlynn making a few accounts, doesn't beleive such a thing is possible. 

McGlynn, jings, I jist realised he's the same guy who managed Raith Rovers, help ma boab!

He's got shite fitbaw judgement. 

On 03/03/2023 at 09:09, jamamafegan said:

Bit annoying that unopened areas have been shaded out as if they are sold out. It gives the illusion that the game is heading for a sell-out.

On 03/03/2023 at 09:31, 101 said:

Yes, I've no idea why they do it like that, for most games in this league that's where the away fans are so I guess it's been separated on the ticketing system.

I think our system is too stupid to understand unavailable areas, it just knows for sale and not for sale.

On 03/03/2023 at 11:01, Francesc Fabregas said:

I imagine it's been asked elsewhere in the thread but will a PPV option be available for this match?

It's the biggest game in the SPFL so far this season and I imagine a lot of people will want to watch it.

I believe it will be PPV, seemed to be suggested on dafc.net by the guy who runs ParsTV, it’s a bit pathetic that the best place to hear about parsTV is on an unofficial website but here we are.

On 03/03/2023 at 14:46, jamamafegan said:

Only 98 seats left in the Main Stand by my calculations. Word has it that all the top shaggers are seated in the Main.

Obviously.  The SE section won’t be made on sale yet,  think that’s about 5 or 6 hundred seats.

Edited by parsforlife

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Awfy quiet in here considering there's 3 days to go before this box office match up.

Nerves getting to everybody? 

Yous are utterly, utterly shiting yourselves.

Spoiler

I know you are, cos I am.

Can't wait for Tuesday. Should be a cracking crowd for a midweek game in league one with a temperature of -1 forecast not long after kick off. Somewhere between 7-8k I'd say but such a shame its not on a Saturday and you could push double figures. Certainly not worried about the game. Falkirk unbeaten this year but we've not been beat in league since October. Two teams in good form. If your going to win the league then these are the bridges you need to cross. Bring it on.

7 minutes ago, Craigypar said:

Can't wait for Tuesday. Should be a cracking crowd for a midweek game in league one with a temperature of -1 forecast not long after kick off. Somewhere between 7-8k I'd say but such a shame its not on a Saturday and you could push double figures. Certainly not worried about the game. Falkirk unbeaten this year but we've not been beat in league since October. Two teams in good form. If your going to win the league then these are the bridges you need to cross. Bring it on.

There have been times this season where I really doubted how close we could even run it, but the winner of this league is going to have earned it. If yous beat us on Tuesday it probably ends up looking like a "strolled it" points gap, but that belies the consistency yous have had, and the quality of our more recent run. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

There have been times this season where I really doubted how close we could even run it, but the winner of this league is going to have earned it. If yous beat us on Tuesday it probably ends up looking like a "strolled it" points gap, but that belies the consistency yous have had, and the quality of our more recent run. 

I get what you’re saying but if they beat us and go 8 ahead and win the league before they play us again I think you can file it under “strolled it”. Here’s hoping that doesn’t happen.