Dunfermline v Falkirk

Can’t help think Dunfermline didn’t try too hard to get this on. Financially they won’t take a hit as hospitality will be on and they will get a repeat when it is on. On top of that they have 1800 or so Falkirk fans paying up front already. They also won’t have as many match-day costs as they would have had. 
Disappointing 

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Can’t help think Dunfermline didn’t try too hard to get this on. Financially they won’t take a hit as hospitality will be on and they will get a repeat when it is on. On top of that they have 1800 or so Falkirk fans paying up front already. They also won’t have as many match-day costs as they would have had. 
Disappointing 

What's the craic with a refund if I can't make the rescheduled game?

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Disappointing 

Yaaasss!!! Was waiting on this sort of absolute pish.

When can we expect the Falkirk statement?

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Disappointing 

Don’t understand the “won’t have as many match-day costs” theory.

In terms of policing/stewards, we’ll have to pay costs for today and the rearranged fixture. People were scheduled to have shifts and I can’t imagine we’ll get away with not paying for today’s costs at such short/late notice. Then we’ll have to have floodlights on for at least an hour pre-match for the rearranged game and 30-45 mins post-match. Today, would likely just be second half and post-match.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Yaaasss!!! Was waiting on this sort of absolute pish.

When can we expect the Falkirk statement?

f**k off you tool. If they really wanted it on they would have. I see they are offering refunds. All Falkirk fans should claim the refund when the rearranged game is scheduled. 

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Don’t understand the “won’t have as many match-day costs” theory.

In terms of policing/stewards, we’ll have to pay costs for today and the rearranged fixture. People were scheduled to have shifts and I can’t imagine we’ll get away with not paying for today’s costs at such short/late notice. Then we’ll have to have floodlights on for at least an hour pre-match for the rearranged game and 30-45 mins post-match. Today, would likely just be second half and post-match.

If Dunfermline dont have a contract that has “no game, no pay arrangement” more fool them. 

Edited by Back Post Misses

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

f**k off you tool. If they really wanted it on they would have. I see they are offering refunds. All Falkirk fans should claim the refund when the rearranged game is scheduled. 

Tears, absolute tears.

Someone in a post above has noted the financial impacts on not having this on, but why do you think the club hasn't tried particularly hard to get this on?

All Falkirk fans are perfectly entitled to claim a refund and I imagine many will given this will now be midweek. 

Anyway, let us know when you've finished writing the statement please

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Tears, absolute tears.

Someone in a post above has noted the financial impacts on not having this on, but why do you think the club hasn't tried particularly hard to get this on?

All Falkirk fans are perfectly entitled to claim a refund and I imagine many will given this will now be midweek. 

Anyway, let us know when you've finished writing the statement please

What the f**k are you on about - statement? If they had USH issues on Hogmanay why not tell the public? Tinpot, utterly tinpot. I stand by my view the didn’t try too hard to get it on. Not even the match-day official that put it off.  

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

When you have driven 250 miles for f**k all you would be pissed off too. 

Don't know about anyone else, but this has given me a lovely warm glow. Good job I don't live closer to EEP or I'd thaw the pitch. 

Glad that I smashed the pump up now. 

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

What the f**k are you on about - statement? If they had USH issues on Hogmanay why not tell the public? Tinpot, utterly tinpot. I stand by my view the didn’t try too hard to get it on. Not even the match-day official that put it off.  

Why do you believe the club didn't try to get this on? Why do you believe the official is now in on it? 

26 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

What are you talking about here? Somehow criticising Dunfermline because the SFA arranged for another referee to inspect the pitch? Demanding a statement about broken under soil heating is also strange behaviour. Since you seem to know so much, what did/didn’t we do to try and get the game ahead? What more should the club have done? 

Pitch is frozen, match is postponed. That sort of thing happens, particularly at this time of year. It’s disappointing for all of us, but doesn’t justify your pathetic tear-stained rants on here. Nobody forced you to travel so far. You did so through choice.

Edited by CallumPar

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do you believe the club didn't try to get this on? Why do you believe the official is now in on it? 

Who said the official was in it ? I said that it wasn’t the match official. 
Games on in Inverness and Peterhead on grass. 
It is obvious You didn’t try very hard 

Edited by Back Post Misses