Dunfermline v Falkirk

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm already dreading by how many corners they beat us by.

I suspect with all the corner training that they might put someone on the back post to stop the easiest goal we have scored all season.

2 minutes ago, badgertothebone said:

Kudos to 101 & chums for petty point-scoring, as opposed to their usual gambit of trawling social media for offensive remarks. 

City status is really having a civilising effect Dunfermline's denizens.

Falkirk statement writer found

43 minutes ago, badgertothebone said:

Kudos to 101 & chums for petty point-scoring, as opposed to their usual gambit of trawling social media for offensive remarks. 

City status is really having a civilising effect Dunfermline's denizens.

Pleasure mate 🤝

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Poor away ticket sales are not surprising given there's a cost of living crisis and it's just after Christmas.

What Pars fans could do is buy a spare ticket for each of you hard up minks and donate them to Falkirk individuals. However, since you messed up the heritage quarter in our beautiful city centre, you can away and raffle. 

54 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Poor away ticket sales are not surprising given there's a cost of living crisis and it's just after Christmas.

What Pars fans could do is buy a spare ticket for each of you hard up minks and donate them to Falkirk individuals. However, since you messed up the heritage quarter in our beautiful city centre, you can away and raffle. 

Fans bought tickets and gifted them to fans feeling the pinch for the QOS game last Friday, was a great idea by the club.

Seeing as Fifers are renowned tight fisted b*****ds I can’t see there being much of an uptake with your idea.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Fans bought tickets and gifted them to fans feeling the pinch for the QOS game last Friday, was a great idea by the club.

Seeing as Fifers are renowned tight fisted b*****ds I can’t see there being much of an uptake with your idea.

We do a thing where fans who live abroad (mostly, some live in Scotland/the UK) buy season tickets and donate them to folk who can't afford to go for whatever reason. We're quite a generous bunch really.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

We do a thing where fans who live abroad (mostly, some live in Scotland/the UK) buy season tickets and donate them to folk who can't afford to go for whatever reason. We're quite a generous bunch really.

That’s nice and a good idea,  so Fifers being tight fisted is just a myth then.

24 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

That’s nice and a good idea,  so Fifers being tight fisted is just a myth then.

I've heard the tight fisted 'patter' applied to pretty much every single town/city/region in Scotland.

Edited by DA Baracus