Dunfermline v Falkirk

Wouldn't normally start a thread this early due to the harrowing shitfest it would normally become, but as its the season of goodwill to all, I imagine it will be absolutely fine. 

Don't expect a good game. Expect a tight chess match similar to the one at TFS. Hopefully McGlynn has something more up his sleeve if the game does pan out like that. 

It being must win for us in terms of any ideas of title challenge, and absolutely not must win for the Pars doesn't really bode well for us tbh. 

The thing I most want to say though..... It seems obvious to want the win, but I'd fucking love, for what would seem like the first time since Houston, to go out and get a win in one of these games. It has everything.... Big crowd, big relevance, rivalry, it's in the holidays.... We just do not have anything close to a habit of prevailing in these. 

Just get it fucking won and make a race of this! 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

due to the harrowing shitfest it would normally become, but as its the season of goodwill to all, I imagine it will be absolutely fine. 

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Big game just hope we turn up to this one and not lose by such an embarrassing corner count this time.

Ah for the love of ............

Lose this and it’s game over in terms of a title challenge. Expect a tight affair with very few clear cut chances. We have to take any chances we get and stop the silly mistakes at the back. I’d start Henderson in midfield and would prefer Alegria up top with Burrel having an impact off the bench.

Has to play MacDonald at RWB and bring Hamilton in to the midfield. 

Just make it tight and frustrate Falkirk, play off set-pieces using McCann’s strength and utilise Edwards and McDonald’s pace to launch balls in for McCann to attack. We can’t have another game with too many attacking midfielders. We’ll get pummelled. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Nope I'm not having McCann start this one. He looks like he could be a great impact sub at this point. Focus on Wighton and getting the ball to him.

Merry Christmas to all Pars fans.

Fucking bag of w**k to all Falkirk fans. 

Seasons Greetings and may your next shit be a hedgehog.

I'd be inclined to stick Henderson in the middle beside McGinn as he changed the game on Friday.

Wouldn't change the defence as I think it is the nest we have right now. 

Algeria up top with Burrels coming on after an hour. 

Really is a must win. Can't see as big a crowd as the last 2 but a good 6k should be there anyway.

31 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I'd be inclined to stick Henderson in the middle beside McGinn as he changed the game on Friday.

Really is a must win. Can't see as big a crowd as the last 2 but a good 6k should be there anyway.

Yes you would.

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

Donaldson must come into the team.