Hamilton Academical thread

The bans are still in place,so plenty of us will not be in attendance at the next three vital home fixtures sadly.

Meanwhile,the Club Commercial Manager has been on Twitter having a go at anything and everything while commentating on his beloved Celtic I believe .

One rule for fans and different rules for Club Employees with that mob.Bay Horse again it is.

21 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

You think you guys will take the game serious tomorrow? Can we expect to see mass changes with you having hearts on Friday in a more glamorous cup tie. 

... we're not grasping at straws here ... honest ... 🙄

1 hour ago, ALOREBURNE said:

You think you guys will take the game serious tomorrow? Can we expect to see mass changes with you having hearts on Friday in a more glamorous cup tie. 

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

... we're not grasping at straws here ... honest ... 🙄

I’d be prioritising this game over the Hearts one. For the hearts game we should just bend over and take the gate money and beating.

Who knows what the club are thinking. One thing I’m certain of is the Hearts game will feature many ‘yoof’ and academy players to look good on telly like we normally like to do.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I’d be prioritising this game over the Hearts one. For the hearts game we should just bend over and take the gate money and beating.

2 hours ago, d_t_b said:

Agreed, we’re taking a pumping on Friday regardless of how we set up so would rather go for it tomorrow and give us the chance of a final in what has been an otherwise largely miserable season 

Dammit ... you're applying good common sense here guys, exactly what I was fearing the most. If John Rankin's of the same view, we might take a doing here ... 🫤

9 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Dammit ... you're applying good common sense here guys, exactly what I was fearing the most. If John Rankin's of the same view, we might take a doing here ... 🫤

It won’t be a doing by any means, but if we keep the momentum of the last few weeks going we should have enough to get through.

On the other hand this is Accies, so 🤷‍♂️

33 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Seems the banned fans have won and there will be an announcement today. Great news and hopefully won't be long until Gerry Strain leaves the club.

I'm waiting to see what constitutes as "won" before making any decision. 

1 hour ago, d_t_b said:

It won’t be a doing by any means, but if we keep the momentum of the last few weeks going we should have enough to get through.

On the other hand this is Accies, so 🤷‍♂️

Aye, your recent form has been very decent. The third tier table doesn't lie and Queens deserve their current lowly position, but its a cup tie and we have some positivity from having a new manager at the helm, so there may still be some hope this evening.

Now the daft p***ks have put out two different statements. 

One on the website which doesn't include the lie about fans apologising, and one on Facebook which does peddle that lie and goes against the agreements in place. 

They really are complete jokers. 

Obviously a Power Play between Maitland(wanting the fans back) and Mr 10k with his lies on the Facebook statement.

The comments on The Facebook Page by fans explain everything.

For once in my life,I just want a normal club to support and not one where there is a constant battle between The Board and Fans.Is that too much to ask as for most of my 47+ seasons there has always been a " them v us" at Accies which has contributed massively to the drop in support.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Now the daft p***ks have put out two different statements. 

One on the website which doesn't include the lie about fans apologising, and one on Facebook which does peddle that lie and goes against the agreements in place. 

They really are complete jokers. 

This can only be properly resolved if Strain leaves the club. Man is off his head.

It's just another example of why the bans weren't and aren't the only issue. After all the threats, manipulation and blackmail, it looked like they'd found a resolution that placated most people, but now they've shown that they're still willing to lie and publicly throw fans under the bus, potentially incriminating them while a police investigation is still allegedly ongoing.