Hamilton Academical thread

16 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

There was a Meeting last night between The Board and the banned fans and the  upshot was  the farce continues with no resolution.

Thus,the bans are still in place despite the banned supporters willing to compromise.

There is only one obstacle  to this farce being resolved and that is the same person  demanding the fans issue a Public Apology for something they have not done.

Bay Horse and/or Sainsbury's End in support of those unfairly banned.

I note the post asking if there are any updates on the police investigation has been deleted...

16 hours ago, Crh2021 said:

Just as things were turning around on the pitch we have found another way to f**k it up. Better not be signing Oakley who has about a goal a season average these days.

Well we've dodged him but, depressingly, he'd probably be a better option than whoever we do bring in.

Dylan Stephenson now official on a ‘temporary transfer’ or as every normal club in the world says a loan until the end of the season. Graeme Jones has done alright in sending us De Bolle now he is fit so hopefully Stephenson can hit the ground running aswell.

One more likely to come today as well another striker I presume.

8 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Connor Smith becomes signing number 4. 

That's a solid signing in my opinion. Did very well for Queen's Park in L1 last season on loan. Should be capable of play Championship football.

Direct, forward thinking player who's got creativity. Was following him and Henderson from Hearts as I knew both would likely come out on loan this window. Unfortunately neither came to us.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

9 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

That's a solid signing in my opinion. Did very well for Queen's Park in L1 last season on loan. Should be capable of play Championship football.

Direct, forward thinking player who's got creativity. Was following him and Henderson from Hearts as I knew both would likely come out on loan this window. Unfortunately neither came to us.

Yeah it will be a good signing I think 

6 hours ago, G51 Red said:

Fair play to Maitland today for meeting the fans in the pub …. Will it make any difference ? Who knows .. but at least he had the bollox to face them ….

Missed it as had to hop-foot it from Bridgeton straight to the game on foot...was knackered when I got to Firhill but did it in 55 minutes with three stops(Belstaff,Size and Savers for life saving water lol).

This issue has to be resolved as three big home games coming up and a refusal to "meet halfway" by Gerry will lead to a terrible home support at these games.

90% of the away support yesterday consisted of the boycotters which tells it's own story.