Hamilton Academical thread

The board just have to keep going after their own fans. Statement formatted like absolute shit as well. I'm sure whatever was said to Rankin was OTT, but I bet any money it was not a "hate crime".

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/play-off-message-may-2023/

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The board just have to keep going after their own fans. Statement formatted like absolute shit as well. I'm sure whatever was said to Rankin was OTT, but I bet any money it was not a "hate crime".

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/play-off-message-may-2023/

I'm still not convinced anyone shouted anything on Saturday.

There was an horrendous tweet sent on Tuesday that it is being claimed was shouted almost verbatim but I can't believe anyone shouting that in public, never mind no-one hearing it and leathering them at the time.

I presume The Commercial Manager will be one of those banned for abusing fans/wanting to batter individual supporters along with Gerry Strain/Martin Milligan aka The Iceland Employee from Burnbank?

What a shower of self-serving cants we have running our club.The Players caught in the middle between the continuing war between The Board and the fans.

Perfect way to prepare for our biggest game in 20 years against a Club with a United fanbase,Management and Directors all singing from the same hymn sheet.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm still not convinced anyone shouted anything on Saturday.

There was an horrendous tweet sent on Tuesday that it is being claimed was shouted almost verbatim but I can't believe anyone shouting that in public, never mind no-one hearing it and leathering them at the time.

I was right next to what went on and the only shouts I heard were against The Board.

13 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Perfect way to prepare for our biggest game in 20 years against a Club with a United fanbase,Management and Directors all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Whit??

Sounds like a complete disconnect between the Board/Management and the fans.

Looking in as an outsider what I see is a club relegated from the Premier and now fighting to stay in the Championship.

With that the blame of failure cannot lie with the fans but obviously lies outwith their control, hence the frustration.