Dundee V Arbroath

47 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I guess the Dundee fans are fed up of hearing this from every away fan but…..£24 to watch Championship football is criminal 

£24 to watch normal Championship football is indeed criminal.

£24 to watch the mighty Dark Blues in their current imperious form is a small price to pay for what will be, undoubtedly, the highlight of your season...

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

I guess the Dundee fans are fed up of hearing this from every away fan but…..£24 to watch Championship football is criminal 

It is, so am no going to bother

43 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

£24 to watch normal Championship football is indeed criminal.

£24 to watch the mighty Dark Blues in their current imperious form is a small price to pay for what will be, undoubtedly, the highlight of your season...

Dee are not keeping up, we were getting ripped off at Tannadice 3 yrs ago

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Who would have thought a Dundee United fan masquerading as an Arbroath fan wouldn't want to go to Dens.

I can think of 3 reasons off the top of my head.

Edited by DUAFC

Disregarding our current form our record at Dens Park is truly shocking, Even at our highest peak, Best form and team despite beating much better teams than Dundee away from home we just couldn’t seem to get a result which is probably why most us Lichties have the fear for this one, I feel this game maybe like many has come to quick for many of us to be confident picking anything up here unless we get all our new signings completed bang on midnight Hogmanay 🤣🤣🤣

We live in hope though 🇱🇻🔥⚽️ Would be superb to get anything from this game

Was swithering over going to this one I dunno if I could be fucked after QP but think I will. Will be typical for us to pull off a shock result and would hate to miss it. Plus probably be the last time we play at Dens for ages can see Dundee going up and we will probably go down if things don’t massively change

Robinson supposedly still a doubt for this one due to lack of match fitness caused by his recent illness, which is disappointing. It'll be a last minute call for him, but even if he passes it he'd be as well sat on the bench and Rudden continuing to start.

Only other player not back and available for this game is Gowser.