Celtic v St Johnstone 24th Dec

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

😂

There was no intent he wasn’t even looking in the keepers direction when he went for it.

I mean I’m sure there was no intent… but still,I’m not entirely sure what he did think he was doing here?

F437E3C3-37BD-4EBC-95F4-A6B2EF2CE0AD.thumb.jpeg.9698a478b690722053cac7f73b3aa59c.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

What are you struggling to understand here?

1 minute ago, stressball said:

He’s talking about the length of time it took… 

Start reading the click bait you post.

Bennett is…

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Baffling...

Not sure I share the enthusiasm of others about our approach. Did we really have a go? We certainly didn't defend well and the two strikers was probably a mistake, although not something I would dig the manager out too much about given how we went into the game.

Case to be made that Alex Mitchell would have got a block in for certainly a couple of the first half goals. Why is Liam Gordon untouchable?

James Brown repeatedly gets shown up against a better class of opposition but still retains the manager's faith. Stupid pass in the middle of the park leads to the first and nowhere to be seen when Harate drills in the shot. Woefully positioned when Forrest gets in behind him for the third.

And what is Hallberg actually contributing at the moment? Big improvement when McGowan moved into his role, after not impressing in the backline.

Clark a passenger, Carey very wasteful and after praising our wing back play last week, the system exposed them this time out.

Not a day for positives other than the fact it didn't end up at seven again, which wasn't a given at half-time.

Glad we are back in a place where Sandy Clark feels he can sit amongst our away support. Spotting him did allow me to daydream about that win in 1998 for a few minutes and forget about the hopelessness of what was unfolding.