St Mirren v Aberdeen 24/12/22 1230 ko

30 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I thought he was great but obviously tired. His touch and final ball towards e end of the game got a bit sloppy. Wonder if the penalty miss affected him.

Ayunga won us 2 penalties and got the Aberdeen defender sent off. Not a bad contribution if that had been all he did ( which it wasn't).

As for the game overall, i thought we finally got the breaks today that have escaped us pre break. 

All the VAR decisions looked correct to me at the game, but will watch the game later on see.

I think we deserved the win, but Aberdeen did have spells when they were on top.

Great to keep the run going in Paisley. 

25 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Ayunga won us 2 penalties and got the Aberdeen defender sent off. Not a bad contribution if that had been all he did ( which it wasn't).

As for the game overall, i thought we finally got the breaks today that have escaped us pre break. 

All the VAR decisions looked correct to me at the game, but will watch the game later on see.

I think we deserved the win, but Aberdeen did have spells when they were on top.

Great to keep the run going in Paisley. 

VAR won you the first penalty.

Outside the box. Falls in, penalty given. 
LOL.

1 hour ago, GAD said:

It's not really any more lucky than some of the many chances we had that didn't go in were unlucky.

Still, of you think luck is the reason you were comfortably beaten today I'm fine with that, but I disagree. Best team won for me.

What about being given a penalty for a foul outside the box? 

12 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Correct decision. You need to move on, it'll only eat away at you.

Already have 😀

The days of the football festering away & ruining my night are long since gone. It used to. 

Scottish football is f****d & scrabbling about this league, amongst the complete mediocrity that there is, (Celtic aside) is boring. 

The fact a piss poor Aberdeen are 3rd having lost 50% of their games shows how dug shit a league it is. 

Competitive from 3rd to 8th… but dug shit nonetheless. 

11 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

No it isn’t lol.

If a foul is outside the box & the player falls in, you think it’s a penalty?!

LOL.. L O L… L F O L.

Perhaps football isn’t for you 😆🤡

It must be a conspiracy. 

We've had a few suspect VAR decisions go against us since its introduction, just need to take them on the chin and hope it evens out. 

Before today we had conceded 6 penalties to VAR and hadn't had a penalty all season. But Santa tried to address this imbalance. 3 more penalties in future games should even us out.

Amazing that Aberdeen let Gallgher go considering what they now have on offer. Thought Clarkson and Kennedy were excellent for them. Main and Ayunga work hard but have zero composure. Glad that long pass into an empty net didn't fall to either of them. We always make things difficult for ourselves when winning with 20 mins to go. Need to work on that. O'Hara MoM.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Had two absolute idiots sitting behind me today. During the last 10 minutes I think they would have been happy for Aberdeen to score so they could say I told you so, as our 3rd went in they could only stand and moan about how it would have been 4 if Ayunga scored they penalty. Other than that a fairly entertaining afternoon.

Was one of them called Elvis?:rolleyes:

Aberdeen hit the post then scored. after that they didn't trouble us at all in the 1st half. Carson could have had his pipe and slippers out.We should have been ahead at HT.

We continued to dominate up until Ayunga missed his penalty. We've only ourselves to blame for the last twenty minutes, as we should have been two or three up by then.

Happily Aberdeen were as profligate in front of goal as we were.

The icing on the cake was Roos going up with about 4 or 5 minutes left which eventually resulted in Kiltie finishing superbly.:lol:

I'd say unlucky Jim, but that's not the case. You just weren't good enough.

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Yes it is. It changed a couple of seasons back. I know Aberdeen fans are stuck in the past about how b8g a club they are, didn't realise you were with rules as well.

No, it really hasn’t.

I’m still laughing at you. Loudly.

You genuinely think a foul out the box is a penalty.

That’s what you’re saying?

STFU FFS & stop making a pap of yourself 🤣