Arbroath v Queens Park

Hey 60th minute, come on Bob, off you come.

I absolutely despair....now looking at the Board...they've taken us so far and sitting back condoning this clown taking us down to League 1.

Edited by DUAFC

19 minutes ago, danlichtie said:

Leighton McIntosh double. Shame we could never sign a player like that.

That’s too sensible signing someone who has a track record of scoring goals, obviously a better idea to scrape around unknowns from English 7th tier. 

Thought we were really lacking all over tonight, by 2nd half even looked like hammy Ricky and tam couldn’t be arsed which says a lot. We are lacking in quality but not even near making in effort. Tactically inept and naive to lose 2 goals so close to halt time. sad to say but Campbell has lost it all over the place. 

FWIW QP looked a good side and their front 4 caused us no end of problems. 

2 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Who are we playing in goal, the keeper that got Cowdenbeath relegated or something?

Cammy was very good for Cowden, absolutely not the reason they were relegated.

I was also at the Dunfermline match a couple of weeks ago and his defence and midfield left him exposed time and again, sounds very much like it was similar tonight.

I’ve said this before but we could sign Erling Haaland and we still won’t score or win games. A striker will only score if given quality service.

Even though QP were excellent, we were abject, totally devoid of anything positive anywhere on the pitch. The worst performance of the season… and that’s saying something.

Edited by Tattie36

The heads went down after the first goal never mind the 2 or 3rd shocking. The signings have been awful and we need some fucking miracle to just make the relgation play offs as think hamilton will win more games than us and we got to hope they dont and somehow we pick up but going by tonight not going to happen any time soon. Queens park played very well tonight so tidy on the ball and little one 2s all over the park which totally opened us up. What i would do to have simon murray back 1 goal and 3 assists brilliant again. Hope uses keep going and in the hunt for title come end of season.