Rovers v Morton

Thought we dominated first 15 mins and didn't take advantage when Raith looked so far off it, but you can't gift the goals we did and expect to win games and tbh we look like we've got a few more mistakes in us. 

Expected raith to get confidence and take control of the game after the 2nd but they've been just as shaky as they were prior to their goals. 

Absolutely no idea how this ends. Could be 5-2 either team or 4-4.

Comedy of errors sums up the 1st half. From blues missing an open goal from 2 feet with nobody near him to our keeper punching the ball into the net, then Efe and Baird gifting the ball to the Raith player to score.

Baird redeemed himself courtesy this time from the Raith keeper, then the Raith defence goes missing at a corner as Robbie I think puts the ball in the net with his arm.

All to play for and I would imagine more goals in this game. I really hope Dougie   gives it the hairdryer treatment to the players as this game is there for the taking

Utter shambles, when you’re gifted a 2-0 lead to give those goals back is chronic. 
There’s a hopeless about the Rovers at the moment and wondering how it’s going to change. Irrespective of how this finishes Morton will be nowhere near the top of the league come end of season. 

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Utter shambles, when you’re gifted a 2-0 lead to give those goals back is chronic. 
There’s a hopeless about the Rovers at the moment and wondering how it’s going to change. Irrespective of how this finishes Morton will be nowhere near the top of the league come end of season. 

Your basing that on this game when both teams are atrocious? Probably the worst we've played all season 

3 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

I've no idea where will end up because most teams are a similar level and can beat each other but we still have the best defence in the league after those two goals conceded so gifting goals like tonight is very much out of the norm for us to be able to judge our season based on it. 

8 minutes ago, MORleyTON said:

Actual play aside..... Decent coverage and commentary is unbiased too (granted I missed 20 mins)

Yea, RaithTV is pretty quality…not unlike what I’ve seen of TonTV. Knowledgeable volunteers and a good technical setup, although Ton is handicapped by those posts.

15 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Pretty awful performance.  4 absolutely woeful goals.

Mcneil has looked really,  really poor.

As long as the in stadium tadgers aren't on his back, hopefully he'll recover in second half. Nothing worse than people berating young players. 

5 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

As long as the in stadium tadgers aren't on his back, hopefully he'll recover in second half. Nothing worse than people berating young players. 

No one has got on his back.  But he's looked poor 

Just now, pub car king said:

Let's just review the opening goal for evidence 

I'd review the league table for evidence. Might have had a howler earlier tonight but a very good keeper at this level.