January Arrivals and Departures

7 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Mmm. Wonder if hes heading our way

Im think Duffy might have been his manager at Dumbarton and we need another CF with one injured and the other too lightweight

Would imagine he has something lined up. 

On 18/12/2022 at 23:48, 19QOS19 said:

Anyone have the number of a good skip hire? 

Wish it was as easy as that we need several players out but difficult to get rid  who would take them.

Need a goalkeeper at least 2 aggressive centre half's then as a bonus a big centre forward so we can change things up top Bange surely going back to Blackpool  and a fast  left sided winger .

Before all that we need a manager !!!

On 19/12/2022 at 16:09, CoveRangers1922 said:

Yes, trying to find him a new home! He's got some talent and has improved during his time with us. Still not the finished article by any means but should be capable of finding a L1 club. Got some pace and a knack for a goal but downsides are strength and like many wingers the ability to do the defensive side of the game.

I could see Morgyn joining the Diamonds to be honest. I know my mate who is a scout for Airdrie rates him at L1 level.

I wonder if some of Hartley's Scottish signings will find there way back up North. Likes of Senna (DCM) doesn't seem to be getting much game time and would be a solid loan.

Senna gives me the shits