Aberdeen v 'Rangers' - Tues 20/12 - 8pm

As others have said that was all on Goodwin and the substitutions. Individual errors from usual suspects at all the goals but Goodwin shitting the bed and making the changes he did far too early in the game were main reason we lost the game. St Mirren on Saturday a massive game now.

Edited by Jute

I thought when he left us to go to yous that it wouldn't be long before yous were on his back .Week after week if we were leading or drawing it was literally every man back in the box inviting the other team to score which they inevitably did if I was a betting man I would say he wont see out the season.

Absolutely gutted. Complete shitebaggery from Goodwin. 

Not sure how it looked on TV but Morelos was a complete embarrassment.  At least a stone overweight and can't run. Was delighted when they took Sakala off instead of him. 

Ramadani and Barron were brilliant tonight. Stewart is a bombscare. Roos should do miles better at the 2nd goal although thought he'd a good game in general. Difficult to be too hard on the players but quite easy to be hard on the manager. 

13 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

No but I don't want him in charge anymore. He's fucked it. The only way he can redeem himself is the semi final in January. A feat clearly beyond his capabilities. 

If we hound managers out at this stage then we’re not going to get anywhere as a club.

11 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

There are four certainties in life; death, taxes, the OF getting as much injury time as they need, and Aberdeen bottling it v said OF.

Aberdeen's time wasting came back to bite them on the backside.