The Great Pottery Throw Down

The Naitch

Good yin again this week. Raku is superbly mental. Do wish we could see more of Rose. Caitlin has been skating on thin ice for a wee while. Hopefully she finds her feet again

Had high hopes for Caitlin when she was describing her lamp so I'm really glad, a few cracks aside, that it turned out well.

Really liked the lamp that Lois made as well. John's settling in at the right time too.

Got a wee bit emotional when George had that mishap. The design itself was lovely, though.

27 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

John really is hitting his stride at the right time. Another good week for him. Derek did struggle so no surprise to see him go ahead of the quarter finals next week.

As soon as the cameras lit onto Derek's 'ferret', I immediately thought 'Taxidermy Looks Easy' thread.....................

taxidermy.jpg.4b04bb171368b954b3212503639930ff.jpg

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Mental how they were made of clay when if you didn't know you'd swear they were bronze.

The panda looked a bit like a sun bear but I thought it looked stunning

Derek's time has come. Mon the Caitlin but Jon is the favourite imo

Smashing that Lois won. The stuff they make on this programme is fantastic. Shame that's it done. Please channel 4 give Rose more of a roll next series

• 9 months later...
14 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

New series about to get started 🥳

I’ll assume @Autistisches Nilpferd is still a posh p***k and watching new Call The Midwife instead of this.

Guilty as charged with watching CTMW. However, also means I can watch the Pottery without the adverts, so who's the real fud 😘

Dave, Cadi, Jan, Dan and Donna were among the highlights for me this week.

Donna in particular done a great job, that was a beautiful make and very much deserved potter of the week.

Was slightly surprised that Andrew was punted instead of Shani given the cracks in some of her work.

I take it we know that Keith's wife is Fiona from Still Game? 

Right time for the funniest, queerest and most enjoyable programme on TV