Falkirk v Queens

19 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

For all Queens woes this season they're still only 6 points behind us. Considering we've beaten them twice they've taken the same number of points against the rest of the league as we have so far. 

That must be a wee bit concerning, no ...?

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

We're needing a RB, I believe there's a (apparently) half decent one just left QoS...

Tbh you wouldn't get much better in January than WG. Any club taking him on just now would have to be off their head mind you. 

Yep, this is hard to call.  There could be something of a "new manager bounce" here (with the the incoming new manager sitting in the dugout - ie Murray).  Or of course (more likely) we deliver something completely shambolic capturing the general chaotic state of things at the moment.

On 18/12/2022 at 10:33, TERREGLES1919 said:

Going to this game. My son, who is 12 years old, lives in Falkirk and supports the Bairns, so I'm taking him to our first match together.

Unsure whether to sit in the home or away end, although the majority of both sets of fans will be in the Main Stand anyway.

Got to be the away end surely. U dont want to take the chance of him defecting to be a Falkirk fan 

Can't make this one and wasn't going to bother with the stream either, but events over the past few days has put a different light on things so I'll probably donate to the Falkirk survival fund and purchase the stream. Hopefully Murray can get something out of this shower of underachievers but I'm more inclined to think it'll be an early Christmas gift for Falkirk. By the way, is the quality of the stream any good? Wouldn't want my Tory pounds to be squandered on any old rubbish. 

On 18/12/2022 at 10:33, TERREGLES1919 said:

... My son, who is 12 years old, lives in Falkirk and supports the Bairns, so I'm taking him to our first match together.

Used to take my youngest lad to Queens games (home and away) at that age.  Eventually he told me ... "this is shite Dad".  I told him ... "I know its shite, but its our shite".  He said ... "sorry Dad, its no my shite".  He's a Jambo now ... could have been worse I suppose, the whole of his school (South Lanarkshire) is seriously OF.

Edited by Otis Blue

Well he supports Falkirk so we're going to sit behind the goal in the South Stand. I'll be the only Queens fan in there I bet.

1 hour ago, sidofthesouth said:

Got to be the away end surely. U dont want to take the chance of him defecting to be a Falkirk fan 

53 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Hopefully the new manager bounce from Murray is a bit like the one we got from Danny Grainger.

With Lawal out, hoping we mix it up and go with 2 up front.  

It's Christmas, not armageddon.

Edited by FFC 1876