Falkirk v Queens

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Was that the throw in where the ball.was nowhere near over the line? I think the queen's boy was still that shocked to get the throw in he made an arse of it.

I wasnt there but the guy commentating on your stream was adamant it wasnt out. Couldnt tell online and assuming he was somewhere near the camera and not in line with the touchline, Christ knows how he was so certain he knew better than the officials either, but, aye, that one.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I wasnt there but the guy commentating on your stream was adamant it wasnt out. Couldnt tell online and assuming he was somewhere near the camera and not in line with the touchline, Christ knows how he was so certain he knew better than the officials either, but, aye, that one.

To be fair the commentator was already in a rage about the officials by then.  

25 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

To be fair the commentator was already in a rage about the officials by then.  

He was. Wasnt really sure why. Dont think he got much seriously wrong. Thought Wilson lucky to avoid a booking at one point but nothing game changing. 

Stream wasnt great for £14 but better than nothing when I was unable to get there. I particularly enjoyed getting about 72 replays of Morrison's save of Todd's header whilst we werent seeing about 2 mins of actual game play. 15 mins of far too loud music with no pictures at half time too. Also my stream needed reset at least 3 times each half but that might have been something to do with the Xbox I was watching it on (its had no issues with anyone else's stream though).

Commentator tried a bit too hard to know about Queens. A little knowledge is almost worse than none. I've no idea why we got 5 mins debate about whether Ruari Paton would play off the left or through the middle. He's been through the middle all season. Also his apparent shock we didnt bring on Bange, a player who started once all the season (the last Falkirk game where he was hooked at ht) and who hasnt got on at all in about 2 months. 

Having had to watch Falkirk TV during covid that doesnt surprise me. They chunter some amount of shite about our own team, let alone the opposition. Tbf we did at least usually get some chat at half time and a few in game replays. Commentary and camera position aside I'd say it's one of the better channels in the league 

8 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Having had to watch Falkirk TV during covid that doesnt surprise me. They chunter some amount of shite about our own team, let alone the opposition. Tbf we did at least usually get some chat at half time and a few in game replays. Commentary and camera position aside I'd say it's one of the better channels in the league 

Ach the commentary was nowhere near as bad as I'd been led to expect at Falkirk. And credit to him for having asked around and got some info about QoS. It just caused him to try to debate things which were daft though.

The camera position was fine other than the fact that someone in a red jacket occasionally stepped across the view on left side of the screen.

It was more the technical parts which were a pest. Sign up was a little more complex than most, for no apparent reason it stopped streaming at least 3 times in each half and needed refreshed and the replays were really jumpy and they obviously forgot to turn that one headed chance for us off for at least a minute. 😂

Edited by Skyline Drifter

34 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Ach the commentary was nowhere near as bad as I'd been led to expect at Falkirk. And credit to him for having asked around and got some info about QoS. It just caused him to try to debate things which were daft though.

The camera position was fine other than the fact that someone in a red jacket occasionally stepped across the view on left side of the screen.

It was more the technical parts which were a pest. Sign up was a little more complex than most, for no apparent reason it stopped streaming at least 3 times in each half and needed refreshed and the replays were really jumpy and they obviously forgot to turn that one headed chance for us off for at least a minute. 😂

We've no control over that. You do know what time of the year it is, yes?

7 hours ago, MrDust said:

Claiming we only won because of the penalty, surely is the same as saying we only got relegated because of Dykes dive.

It was a very ugly sister fan type post with the cheating is ok if you make a mistake vibe, if you can't see that then ok 😶

You're a little weird, but have a nice Christmas Mate.

Queens' keeper is badly at fault for our 2nd (Morrison's 1st). Morrison strikes it from one corner of the box and it flies into the opposite corner of the net despite it beating the keeper on the same side as it was struck. It goes straight through him.

42 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Queens' keeper is badly at fault for our 2nd (Morrison's 1st). Morrison strikes it from one corner of the box and it flies into the opposite corner of the net despite it beating the keeper on the same side as it was struck. It goes straight through him.

Yes, he’s garbage.

21 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Had read a few scary reports about the FalkirkTV stream from opposition and Falkirk fans alike. I have to say I had no problem with it, registering could have been a bit easier but that was probably more me than them, picture quality was good, buffered once just before kick off but fine after that. Commentary was fine and not overly biased, although the Referee maybe got a bit more stick than deserved, but we've all thought refs were inconsistent at times especially when giving decisions against our team. I didn't sit watching through the half time break so that didn't bother me, but I found it slightly amusing him  giving the score and time played for any latecomers when it was clearly shown on screen. As for the contentious throw in, I thought the ball looked to be not even halfway over the line on one showing so can understand their frustration. Far from the worst match stream I've watched since lockdown and £14 seemed reasonable enough. Maybe caught it on a good night, but not for QoS obviously. 7/10