Falkirk v Queens

2 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

According to WG’s farewell statement - “he still believes in these players”…………..bloody hell he must be the only person associated with Queens who does. We had better get somebody in asap who knows what they are doing or as somebody else said we run the risk of Clyde staging a rally. 

GK has been horrific from day 1 and actually getting worse. McKenna and the 2 McKays must be the worst defenders we have had since the days of Dougie Mills and Willie Gray. After tonight’s horror show it’s not difficult to see why Hendrie’s only viable option was to sign for us. Dreadful - I didn’t think any defender could match Dave McKay’s total ineptitude tonight but Hendrie gave it a real go.

Wilson and Paton must be wondering how they have ended up playing in a squad that is so devoid of basic competency. How Murray continues to get endless amounts of game time is a total unsolved mystery to me.

The thought of being stuck with these losers for another few months doesn’t bear thinking about but sadly that is the reality.

Exactly this.

What a weird game. The first 15/20 minutes is about the worst I’ve ever seen us, and the goal was the crowning glory of it. Calling it pub league defending would be offensive to pub players. We then score 2 in 2 minutes totally against the run of play, and then pretty much held our own for the next hour (other than when we were cut open for the equaliser and Currie trying his best to chuck a couple in). The last 15 minutes was about at bad as the first 15 though.

28 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

What was that queens player goal celebration about btw? I thought it was Ruth as that would’ve made sense but it wasn’t. Don’t recall him ever playing for us or the fifers. Very strange

Obviously I cant speak to what happens at other clubs, but theres been a few times over the years i've been baffled/bemused by opponents celebrations v us where I was completely unaware of any beef or why there might be one. 

I never saw the celebration as I wasn't paying much attention tbh but FWIW Paton tends to let his emotions go when he scores. I've seen him run near the away fans at Palmerston as well. Given his personality I think he just likes the banter of the game. I don't think he will have any particular beef with Falkirk. 

Pretty amusing seeing how rattled some folk have got over it mind you. 

42 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

What was that queens player goal celebration about btw? I thought it was Ruth as that would’ve made sense but it wasn’t. Don’t recall him ever playing for us or the fifers. Very strange

Wilson who scored the second goal played for Dunfermline. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I never saw the celebration as I wasn't paying much attention tbh but FWIW Paton tends to let his emotions go when he scores. I've seen him run near the away fans at Palmerston as well. Given his personality I think he just likes the banter of the game. I don't think he will have any particular beef with Falkirk. 

I wouldn’t say rattled. I don’t mind that part of the game and it’s especially enjoyable when the player makes a complete tit of themself after it, that’s all.

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Obviously I cant speak to what happens at other clubs, but theres been a few times over the years i've been baffled/bemused by opponents celebrations v us where I was completely unaware of any beef or why there might be one. 

Maybe nobody likes sister shagging hillbilly mutants???

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

How many times..... I never knew she was your sister mate

Thats alright mate , i never even knew my sister was into midgets

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Maybe nobody likes sister shagging hillbilly mutants???

56 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I heard that we were looking at Paton before he signed for Queens. Canny see why that would make him act the way he did though!

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Have you forgotten that moments before the dive, Dykes inexplicably gave away the penalty that looked like winning you the match?

Does him giving away a penalty excuse him for diving ?

Strange lot down there 

2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

It is JIm Leishman's a w**k

5 past the Morton 3 past Clydebank

Unfortunately we don't have Clydebank to use w#nk, so license to update for 2023

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

May I remind you that our last caretaker manager started with six straight defeats?

Er, no he didnt. Am I being whooshed here? 🤔

You are talking about Gibson? He started with a 0-0 v Arbroath then won 3 in a row v Ayr, Cove and Morton.

He did then have 7 defeats incl the Challenge Cup Final but he certainly didnt start with 6 straight defeats.