Falkirk v Queens

16 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

I thought you'd want us to hang around with you in this division next season as you'd be guaranteed 12 points.

The first two games were like taking sweeties of a baby, as said we are wounded at the moment with form and injuries, you really couldn't get a better time to play us.

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

That's three times you've played us this season, if you haven't grasped by now after those games that we're absolute dugmeat then you never will. Only taking 5 from the chances you had tonight  is embarrassing. 

Thanks for gifting us the 5 but we were there for the taking tonight.

Half a season to play, I'd be looking over my shoulder at Clyde, especially if you don't get the next appointment right

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

That's three times you've played us this season, if you haven't grasped by now after those games that we're absolute dugmeat then you never will. Only taking 5 from the chances you had tonight  is embarrassing. 

,……..and there it is. Amplify how bad your team is by making out that the opposition who just beat you are crap because they should have scored more than five goals. The opposition were dire, your team were dire, so you can have a wee swipe at both sides.

There was chat about that type of post way back near the start of the thread.

9 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Falkirk were not great but I would love to play against our defence they are abysmal. Currie had grease on his gloves. Why did WG think these guys could be a defence to build he was blindsided. However gets this job has to firefight for 5 months then build his own team of experience

😂

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

,……..and there it is. Amplify how bad your team is by making out that the opposition who just beat you are crap because they should have scored more than five goals. The opposition were dire, your team were dire, so you can have a wee swipe at both sides.

There was chat about that type of post way back near the start of the thread.

My teams just been fucking embarrassed AGAIN, don't expect rationality from me. 

Not a great game but at least we are back to winning ways. Awful defending from both teams and two rotten keepers. QOTS did well after we scored and looked the more likely, and were pretty unfortunate to be level at half time. They did look very soft in the second half, and the ease at which they crumbled after conceding the third must be of concern. 

Seeing Henderson come into midfield gave me the fear after his last midfield cameo against Dundee, but he did well to be fair. I would start him against Dunfermline.

Burrell was on fire the second he came onto the park. Why is he so inconsistent? Still think alegria starts at the moment for me. 

Ruari Paton  giving it big licks and losing 5 though - absolute minter.

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Was deicious to see that shite Queens keeper let another 3 in after running around waving imaginary cards at the ref. Dick. 

He’s a c**t of the highest order. As a QOS fan I could just about accept it if he was remotely competent but he’s utterly abysmal. 

43 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Also, said it before, but it’s why I’d never group Morrison in with some of the wasters in the way others do on here. Yes, he’s inconsistent; yes, he’s frustrating as f**k - but he has genuine, match-changing bits of quality in him that others don’t. 

That 5th was superb done everything right. Frustrating as f**k as you say especially his play that led to queens getting the free kick. Juan was great again but the booing when he went off was a bit much he picked up a knock minutes before.

Max Currie get it up ye.

Can we get Grant Murray to f**k tonight? 

We were pish with 3 at the back, so I don’t know how he thought going down to two centre backs having seen how pish we are defensively was going to yield anything other than a pumping. Fair play to Dave McKay and Stephen Hendrie for two of the worst defensive displays I’ve ever seen in my years watching Queens.

Edited by JK_Queens

Not sure what was funnier, Alegria somehow managing to dink the ball over the bar from less than a yard out, or Paton's incredibly small time celebration. 

Pleased with that performance. Heads could have easily gone down after contriving to concede two goals after being on top but bounced back with a bit of style. Morrison well worth his MotM and nice to have both Burrell and Alegria getting amongst the goals.

Nesbitt absolutely worked his socks off as usual. Dont blame him for the second goal, it was a terrible pass into him from McKay.

Oliver not great again and would have Lawal back in there as soon as he is fit 

McCann with his usual solid shift, Kenneddy a bit hit and miss but always looking to get involved tbf.  

Donaldson and Henderson our strongest CHs and would like to see both back in for the game at EEP but would continue with Yeats at RB 

Massive game next week and hopefully we'll go in to it with plenty of confidence 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

According to WG’s farewell statement - “he still believes in these players”…………..bloody hell he must be the only person associated with Queens who does. We had better get somebody in asap who knows what they are doing or as somebody else said we run the risk of Clyde staging a rally. 

GK has been horrific from day 1 and actually getting worse. McKenna and the 2 McKays must be the worst defenders we have had since the days of Dougie Mills and Willie Gray. After tonight’s horror show it’s not difficult to see why Hendrie’s only viable option was to sign for us. Dreadful - I didn’t think any defender could match Dave McKay’s total ineptitude tonight but Hendrie gave it a real go.

Wilson and Paton must be wondering how they have ended up playing in a squad that is so devoid of basic competency. How Murray continues to get endless amounts of game time is a total unsolved mystery to me.

The thought of being stuck with these losers for another few months doesn’t bear thinking about but sadly that is the reality.