Falkirk v Queens

3 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

I fee like a broken record but how many times have we conceded within a couple of minutes after making a substitution?

And how many central defenders can we afford to sign in January considering how many we already have?  

That's the problem we don't have any!! Need to Sign 2 minimum & a Goalie 

1 minute ago, Manwithnoball said:

Shat the bed young Lewis did not deserve his jersey tonight and tbh get Connor Murray to any team that may take him. He is a fraud and only interested in himself

Gibson was poor Saturday. McKechnie must be fucking abysmal in training. Or not have vocal enough parents. 

Also, said it before, but it’s why I’d never group Morrison in with some of the wasters in the way others do on here. Yes, he’s inconsistent; yes, he’s frustrating as f**k - but he has genuine, match-changing bits of quality in him that others don’t. 

Just now, MrDust said:

How ?

You couldn't get a better time to play us this season and you ship 5 with us not really playing well

I mentioned Dykes living rent free in your commentary team's heads and your next post has went in a completely different direction. That's all. 

FWIW. For as shite as we are, Clyde and Peterhead are comfortably worse thankfully. I expect an 8th spot finish this season. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I mentioned Dykes living rent free in your commentary team's heads and your next post has went in a completely different direction. That's all. 

FWIW. For as shite as we are, Clyde and Peterhead are comfortably worse thankfully. I expect an 8th spot finish this season. 

I wouldnt bet on Clyde remaining so tbh. 

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

How ?

You couldn't get a better time to play us this season and you ship 5 with us not really playing well

That's three times you've played us this season, if you haven't grasped by now after those games that we're absolute dugmeat then you never will. Only taking 5 from the chances you had tonight  is embarrassing.