Falkirk v Queens

Mental that we arent winning this game. Two poor passes in our own final third against a team that havent really attacked us and punished.

Havent been helped from an utterly rancid referee who has given us f**k all. The decision to penalise and book McCann for that tackle has got be the worst decision I have seen in years. 

Very much vibes of the Airdrie game again. Just need to stop fucking about with it at the back 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

First 15 we were as bad as ever.  Couldn't get out of our on 18 yard box never mind half.  Dave McKay steps in with one of his trademark f**k-ups to gift Alegria with a goal, then Paton dug us out of a hole with a lovely dinked FK.  Wilson benefitted from a Bairns team too busy looking at each other but it would have been harsh on Falkirk if we'd gone in in front.

Paton is far too isolated with only Todd making the occasional forward run to offer support.  Thing is this Falkirk defence look like they have a fair few more unenforced errors in them if we actually tried pressing them.  Instead we have 10 men behind the ball and Paton chasing lost causes.  I'm assuming Murray's shirt blew onto the pitch before he had a chance to put it on because it's certainly empty.

If I was a Falkirk fan I'd be raging at Kennedy.  Every single time he's had the ball at his feet he's ventured forward no more than 10 yards before cutting inside into trouble and wasting a pass or giving the ball away.  As a winger he should be running at McKenna and McKay, because their shiteness means he would get past them 9 times out of 10.

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Mental that we arent winning this game. Two poor passes in our final third against a team that havent really attacked us.

Havent been helped from an utterly rancid referee who has given us f**k all. The decision to penalise and book McCann for that tackle has got be the worst decision I have seen in years. 

Very much vibes of the Airdrie game again. Just need to stop fucking about with it at the back 

The game sums up Queens season so far.We will never win any game of football with a keeper and defence like that we are so weak .

Expect more Falkirk goals in the 2nd half we can't defend

6 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

First 15 we were as bad as ever.  Couldn't get out of our on 18 yard box never mind half.  Dave McKay steps in with one of his trademark f**k-ups to gift Alegria with a goal, then Paton dug us out of a hole with a lovely dinked FK.  Wilson benefitted from a Bairns team too busy looking at each other but it would have been harsh on Falkirk if we'd gone in in front.

Paton is far too isolated with only Todd making the occasional forward run to offer support.  Thing is this Falkirk defence look like they have a fair few more unenforced errors in them if we actually tried pressing them.  Instead we have 10 men behind the ball and Paton chasing lost causes.  I'm assuming Murray's shirt blew onto the pitch before he had a chance to put it on because it's certainly empty.

If I was a Falkirk fan I'd be raging at Kennedy.  Every single time he's had the ball at his feet he's ventured forward no more than 10 yards before cutting inside into trouble and wasting a pass or giving the ball away.  As a winger he should be running at McKenna and McKay, because their shiteness means he would get past them 9 times out of 10.

If this season has taught us anything, it's that there's a good chance we'll retreat further and further back, too.

22 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

An empty jersey and a shitebag.

No idea how this has been downvoted. He's hopeless and is indeed a shitebag when it comes to 50/50's. 

17 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

There's a Queens fan on here that gave our boy Juan Alegria dogs abuse near enough everytime he mentioned him. Where is he now?

Can't recall anyone giving him dogs abuse any time he was mentioned but I mentioned I thought he was shite when he played for Thistle against us until I was told it wasn't him :lol:

28 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

There's a Queens fan on here that gave our boy Juan Alegria dogs abuse near enough everytime he mentioned him. Where is he now?

Though if it was me I'd be giving him pelters for that hilarious sitter. 

10 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Both teams are absolutely shite BTW

Aye. Quite surprised with Falkirk tonight tbh. As I said earlier, they were very average at Palmerston but were professional and got a comfortable victory. They look far worse tonight.

ETA. That'll do. Easy money and it'll hopefully rule out Murray getting the job :D

Edited by 19QOS19