Ayr United v Dundee

19 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He at least put some effort in, unlike 4-5 others tonight. 

A lack of effort isn’t something I would accuse anyone in this team of tbh. 

I genuinely think we would have been better off with any other outfield player playing in that position tonight. 

14 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Safe to say that was the worst Ayr performance I’ve seen in person all season, no fight in us, Bangala should have been subbed off after his yellow and I wouldn’t give him a start again, besides Akinyemi we have no other good strikers, need a second striker come in January (as well as a holding midfielder and me extra right sided defender) and let Bryden go out on loan 

No fight? Your team were the exact opposite of that to their own downfall. McGinty and the kiddy-on hard man MacAllister were fortunate to stay on the park with the amount of fouls they conceded. 

You guys appear to be very harsh on Bangala when the aforementioned MacAllister plays for your club. His use of the ball was horrendous. Just leave him on it and he’ll sclaff it out the park. 

Edited by Yenitit

59 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

No fight? Your team were the exact opposite of that to their own downfall. McGinty and the kiddy-on hard man MacAllister were fortunate to stay on the park with the amount of fouls they conceded. 

You guys appear to be very harsh on Bangala when the aforementioned MacAllister plays for your club. His use of the ball was horrendous. Just leave him on it and he’ll sclaff it out the park. 

McGinty conceded a couple of very very soft fouls. 

Every single defender we had on the park are all incapable of playing out from the back. McAllister at least has youth on his side and the ability to tackle and header occasionally - unfortunately Bangala can do neither as well as being incapable of making a five yard pass. As well as getting himself stupidly sent off of course!

McAllister also wouldn't be near the first team if there were options. The defence situation is dire and likely to get worse. Just watched the post-match, Bangala and McAllister both looking like injury risks now? This is approaching dragging-guys-out-of-the-stands territory.

This still doesn't explain what on earth the players were told to actually do.