Ayr United v Dundee

8 minutes ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Were that bad,you needed to cheat like f**k second half,to beat us

Whit :lol:

The cheats out there were the ones in an Ayr top cheating you out your cash. 

Fair fucks to Dundee and Luke McCowan. Played pretty well even with 10 men. Enjoy your night Dees fans.

As for ourselves, we played like a rabble for most of that game and then just started chopping Dundee players left right and centre. I can't remember us being so indisciplined this season. Actually worried about suspensions now. I'm dreading Morton away next. Play like that and we're toast. 

As for Bangala, he's not going to cut it. Loan him out to a level he can play at or cut him loose.

An utterly insipid performance from everyone tonight in an Ayr jersey. 

Injuries and illness aside that performance was reminiscent of our efforts in the league cup group stages. Second best all over pitch.

Safe travels to the Dundee fans, great numbers for a Friday night game two days before Xmas. 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Indeed, Rudden does guarantee goals at this level! 

Robinson is our main man in any case.

We need to give Murray at least an 18 month contract and he’s not good enough for the Prem, so ordinarily it would be a ‘No’ form me. However QP are rapidly becoming our biggest challengers so if it destabilises them, we’ll maybe. Frankly I think we can do better. I can see us being 15-20 points clear at the end of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k you Frosty. Away to have a rub on the rug.

Special mention for the poundland Grealish, what a fucking tangerine twat.

Thank you.

Looks like that’s a regular occurrence judging by the state of the rug. You’ll be through to the wood floor by the time you next despatch us.

Thank you

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We were arguably even the better team when it was 11 Vs 10. 

Massive win this and important players missing.

This is literally the side that got relegated (with only Williamson not being at the club) and now coasting it. Some job Bowyer is doing so far.

No arguably about it - Dundee miles better all night. 

That was Hopkin level bad. Enough said about Bangala who can just be released now. A horrific performance from just about everyone but that’s me completely done with Reading - he has had more than enough chances to turn it around.

A career in the juniors awaits for Bryden - there just isn’t anything about him technically whatsover. As much as Ashford has his faults I have no idea why you would being Bryden on before him. Not that it would have mattered mind. 

2 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Looks like that’s a regular occurrence judging by the state of the rug. You’ll be through to the wood floor by the time you next despatch us.

Thank you

Probably.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Legzdins telling the Ayr fans behind the goal to 'sssshhh' at the FT whistle is top notch shithousery.

It was a top notch shitehouse performance all round I thought. Lovely jubbly. 
Deelighted with our team tonight and a shout out to our gent in the dugout, a really nice guy and delivering results that we’ve rarely seen 

Safe to say that was the worst Ayr performance I’ve seen in person all season, no fight in us, Bangala should have been subbed off after his yellow and I wouldn’t give him a start again, besides Akinyemi we have no other good strikers, need a second striker come in January (as well as a holding midfielder and me extra right sided defender) and let Bryden go out on loan 

That was pathetic. Predictable though after last Saturday.

Ridiculous indiscipline from us as well. Flying into so many unnecessary tackles. Red card was coming. Wouldn't have been surprised to see another go.

Enjoy your night dees. Safe trip back up the road.