Ayr United v Dundee

I almost want to say that's a 3-4-3 with McCowan and McMullan either side of Rudden. Will probably be a 3-5-2 with either of the wingers alongside Rudden and the other behind them, with Mulligan further back beside Williamson.

I'm sorry for Shaun Byrne's loss and hope he takes comfort in his family in these tough times.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

28 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

That dobber Sam North was going in as I drove past. Much rather watch that young lad Matt's videos than his, but as long as hes filming an Ayr win tonight thats all that matters 

Who is Sam North?

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

About as good as it could be with Mullen out tbf.

Huge night for Bangala.

Harsh on Ecrepont. Especially when the player in his position has been pretty meh for pretty much a quarter of the campaign now.

We need good games from Chalmers, Dipo, Young and McKenzie if we're getting anything today.

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Defeat for us tonight would be a miserable end to the year,

I reckon we will get beat tonight (Dundee win BTTS 9/2 for any gamblers) but calling it a miserable end to the year is an absolutely ridiculous take.  

Also Bangala booking at 3/1 is a shout.  Looks miles off the pace, gets stuck in and will surely get targeted playing out of position. 

Edited by Hursty