Ayr United v Dundee

Wish I hadn't played that video. Song is now stuck in my head. Catchy all the same 😔

As for the game, I'm permanently an optimist when it comes to us, but Fri is a worry. Our injury list is biting us and Dundee are on a good run. Saying that we've had some good results v them at Somerset in the last 2 seasons. I'll say a scoring draw

20 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Explain, please.

He was tolerated at first because his buffoonery was making money for the club. (Tolerated doing a lot of heavy lifting) 

He had a beer, a “Boaby” pie and had clothes bins, all to make money for the club. 

He seemingly believed his own self generated hype and was eased out by the club as a result, I’ve only read the stories on here so I don’t know if they are true.

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He was tolerated at first because his buffoonery was making money for the club. (Tolerated doing a lot of heavy lifting) 

He had a beer, a “Boaby” pie and had clothes bins, all to make money for the club. 

He seemingly believed his own self generated hype and was eased out by the club as a result, I’ve only read the stories on here so I don’t know if they are true.

That is brilliant. More clubs should do the same.

31 minutes ago, K.T said:

What can I expect in the away end of this ground?

Respite from the freezing cold coming in the form of warm air from the mouth of furious away punters as they boo the living f**k out the team as they fall to miserable defeat. 

Go with that mindset and you can only be pleased if the outcome differs.

The players have been great over the last month or so, let's hope we can get one more result out them before January. As I've said before though, if this ends in defeat there's no need to press the panic button.

We're in a good place. Fully confident we'll all be celebrating come May. Let's see how we get on against these pretenders in their cup final.

Thank you.

AP says Friday night could come just too soon for Musonda but Kirk is back training with Arsenal and expected to be back with us beginning of January.

Houston and O'Connor remaining out with hamstring injuries but JML is back training. 

There's a sweat on Dempsey's fitness for Friday night too... if it was me and he isn't 100% i wouldn't risk playing him incase he aggravates something and ends up missing couple of months.