Darvel v Aberdeen 23rd Jan Live on BBC

Suspect Device

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

That is the worst soaking I had at a football match! 

We were talking about that match on the way home from Hampden yesterday. I had to take my jeans off to be able to drive home from Alloa.

If you have been up to cove before they put the temp stands in that was on flat ground. Unless you are up next to the barrier leaning over the top of people to see. 
being 6”4 I don’t have this issue 

5 minutes ago, Moorie said:

If you have been up to cove before they put the temp stands in that was on flat ground. Unless you are up next to the barrier leaning over the top of people to see. 
being 6”4 I don’t have this issue 

Bagsy your left shoulder.

20 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Wasn’t at Annan, but I’m imagining it’ll be the same as Peterhead was was shite unless you were right at the front. Need to be in very early and hope it’s not raining, or else we’re looking at a soaking on the scale not seen since Alloa In 2009.

Some rain that day! Although looking at those pics from Darvel, the Railway End at the Recs is outstanding in comparison. 

Still think we should have got a replay at least, missed opportunity. Would expect an easier game in Darvel. 

Edited by Waspie

1 hour ago, fb4 said:

Just don't see where they are putting 4000 spectators who can see the game. 

They aren’t 

Dons allocation cut by 540. Still 3500 though, and Dons website warns that the view may be poor unless you’re at the front 🤣

£18 to stand on a flat bit of ground and barely see.

Edited by 1GregStewart

I said on another thread that my cousin wants to go to this, and wants me to tag along. Have darvel done due dillinge on this? That embankment looks a hazard especially with all the rain/frost there has been recently. Have they got a plan for stewarding seeing as there is a "huge" crowd? From an outsider looking at the pics it looks like its gonna be one big clusterfck 

On 19/01/2023 at 14:55, jimbaxters said:

@Darvel legend will have the house on it.

No the house pal but on at 50/1 which is silly odds , let’s face it it’s a league 1 side at home to spl team who are no very good at the moment , my worry is we play in blue and the sheep try a wee bit harder against teams in blue 🤷‍♂️