Darvel v Aberdeen 23rd Jan Live on BBC

Suspect Device

2 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

f**k me the life of a Dons fan is one unrelenting miserable existence peppered with more misery.

Darvel didn't just deserve to win, they were streets ahead tactically, technically and in terms of character. No complaints at all.

Aye but we get to celebrate the defeat of Real Madrid in May.......which was a mere 40 years ago

11 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Lifted from the tinpot thread ...... the Darvel Manager runs a fake Nando's when he's not outfoxing the third richest club in the country. 

Post match team talk (oddly the same in both dressing rooms):

Edited by Kapowzer

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why?

Well, I think given the support you lot generally give to that team, geographically, the distances you lot travel at a lot of expense, and you seem to keep turning up in numbers, you deserve better from your team than a cup defeat by sixth-tier Darvel.

However, if you disagree, then fine…. In that case, then GIRFUY, your big budget and big club status clearly means fcuk-all. You’re shite. Accept it. You deserve fcuk all except scorn and the two increasingly tattered looking comedy stars embroidered on your shirt to remind you of what you once were, and never, ever, will be again.

Better? I can go down that road if it makes you feel better. 🙃

Edited by pozbaird