Darvel v Aberdeen 23rd Jan Live on BBC

Suspect Device

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

A few of the hats in the Darvel end look a bit "Rangersy" might have to consider my support.

The part of Scotland that Darvel is in… you do know that it would be most surprising if things weren’t extremely Rangersy, don’t you?

Edited by pozbaird

Aberdeen could've desperately done with a fast counterattack, and Lewis just boots it right back to the other goalie 😆 I'm actually irritated by how bad Aberdeen has been.

What a dire half of football, only one team have looked to win this all game, and it's not the Dons.

Just now, Molotov said:

If it’s not on TV then VAR is only used if both teams agree as there is a cost involved that they each must share. 

That’s my understanding based on St Mirren vs Dundee.

Aye that was my understanding too 

1 minute ago, Kapowzer said:

You not been to Ayrshire before? Currants are frequent there as third nipples are in Southern Fife

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

The part of Scotland that Darvel is in… you do know that it would be most surprising if things weren’t extremely Rangersy, don’t you?

Ffs right. Mon the dons! 

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

If I were Cormack I wouldn't let Goodwin on the team bus, regardless of what happens here now.

I'm not sure id let any of the team on, they haven't been at the races and I'm sure his tactics weren't "wander about aimlessly for 70 minutes"