Forbidden access

oneteaminglasgow

Question

When attempting to access the mobile version, I’m getting a message as below that I’m forbidden from accessing the site. This doesn’t appear when I go through my laptop, or weirdly enough if I go on private browsing, and I don’t seem to have been banned or anything. Is there a reason for this, or has something just gone wrong? 

2F6A338D-14E3-4C79-AF29-3B5812CBC1BE.jpeg.666374a454916018d560d2216ae084bc.jpeg

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

I have also started to get this message.   Seems to be safari related for me as access is fine on chrome.  

If you're being blocked for taking up a previously banned IP address then it would affect both browsers? (assuming both machines are on the same network?)

Try clearing your temporary internet files on Safari see if that helps?

29 minutes ago, Div said:

If you're being blocked for taking up a previously banned IP address then it would affect both browsers? (assuming both machines are on the same network?)

Try clearing your temporary internet files on Safari see if that helps?

Aye that's sorted it.   

When chrome was working and safari not,   it was from the same device, even double checked the IP was showing the same. 

Safari does try and hide IP addresses in some situations,  I guess its possible is the IP you are seeing is a false one which is triggering the IP ban, but chrome shows my real address and that I'm a good boy who should be let in.