Livi v The Arabs.Saturday.

Huge interest in this game I see with no thread.Well there is now.I feel the game may be in doubt due to the horrendous weather and conditions surrounding the Stadium,and apparently more to come.If the game somehow beats the freeze I reckon Livi are in good fettle after their break in Turkey and winning a four team tourney against reasonable opposition. First silverware for the Lions this season🤣🏆.Suspect the break came at the wrong time for us but good for United as we were doing so well at the time..See another 2000 free tickets have givin to local schools etc.Should make for a decent atmosphere. Anyway it will up to the Police as to wether this game gets the go ahead,and not the club.Fingers crossed we get it on.🤞🦁.

Bit cheeky of the SPFL to schedule this match when Aziz Behich could've still been at the world cup with Australia. I feel like standing and applauding him on Saturday for that incredible dribble he did against Argentina.

No idea how this game will go due to the break resetting things but I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy matches this time of year despite the cold.

We normally do well at this time of the season, and were on a good run of form going into the WC break, but anytime we have a break we're usually a bit rusty for a couple of games, so no idea how this will go. Looking forward to this anyway, will be good to get back to a Livi game.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Christmas dinner pies on the menu this week, whatever that is. Hopefully doesn't include brussel sprouts.

Honestly, forgot if we have any injuries or suspensions; can only think of George but hopefully the time off has helped him recover. Looking forward to having football to watch again, bring on the frostbite.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

We normally do well at this time of the season, and were on a good run of form going into the WC break, but anytime we have a break we're usually a bit rusty for a couple of games, so no idea how this will go. Looking forward to this anyway, will be good to get back to a Livi game.

For some reason, I think we have a reasonable record in the last couple of games before Xmas, and are normally utter dogshite in the first one after.

You've timed it badly here lads

18 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Christmas dinner pies on the menu this week, whatever that is. Hopefully doesn't include brussel sprouts.

Honestly, forgot if we have any injuries or suspensions; can only think of George but hopefully the time off has helped him recover. Looking forward to having football to watch again, bring on the frostbite.

There doesn't appear to have been any news about Shamal, he didn't appear in any of the friendlies but hopefully that's just precaution and giving him as much rest as possible. The only other injuries I can think would be Tom Parkes and Jamie Brandon who haven't featured much or at all this season anyway. Wonder if we'll see Steven Bradley make an appearance today