Ross County vs St Johnstone 17/12/22

We don’t really take a huge support to County at the best of times but this will be lucky to get in to three figures. Crap weather, a week before Christmas, no trains and - most importantly tbh - a ridiculous £28 ticket price to sit in a crap stand with crap facilities and a fairly crap view. Just a wild pricing decision.

Anyway, a win would be nice. Hope we’ve got a full squad to pick from.

Outrageous price. WTF are County playing at? Any right minded Saints supporter should boycott this game. Will let HSF off seeing as she’s local. With it being so close to Christmas county should have lowered their prices. Normally a thoroughly enjoyable day out, will definitely give this one a miss. Shove it up your arse.

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I'm going.

Heard locally County have a sickness bug going through the team?

There's absolutely heaps of bugs going all over the Highlands right now, so it wouldn't surprise me. About 50% of my work is sick.

21 minutes ago, Comrie said:

There's absolutely heaps of bugs going all over the Highlands right now, so it wouldn't surprise me. About 50% of my work is sick.

Aye, there was over 150 kids at the school last week.

12 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

what's the weather like up there? Trying to gauge odds on this going ahead... 🌨️❄️

Snowed today but cleared up quickly. Very cold. A9 at Inverness was bad today.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

5 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Do we not have a bunch of suspensions for this?

Hallberg is definitely suspended and fairly sure McGowan has picked up the six bookings required for a suspension, although he’s not listed on the suspension list. No clue if Mitchell’s red would’ve been a one or two game ban

9 hours ago, Comrie said:

£28, really? When did we start charging that?

It's been the standard price for single match tickets since the start of this season. Even in the Jail End. Pretty hard to justify.

2 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Uncle Roy's coffers running low IMO.

Quick search of companies house has him listed as active director in 55 Ltds alone. One day I will trawl through the P&Ls to see how much he made in 2022, but he is essentially the Elon Musk of the Highlands.

10 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Quick search of companies house has him listed as active director in 55 Ltds alone. One day I will trawl through the P&Ls to see how much he made in 2022, but he is essentially the Elon Musk of the Highlands.

Looking forward to Party on the Park 2023 with David Chapelle hosting.