The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023

English actor Murray Melvin died on the 14th. He played the character Geoffrey ingram, immortalised in song by the wonderful Television Personalities. In my earlier internet days I sometimes posted as Geoffrey Ingram, back when the internet was fun.

https://news.sky.com/story/murray-melvin-star-of-torchwood-and-phantom-of-the-opera-dies-aged-90-12858487

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Filed in the bin at 25

Moonbin: K-pop star dies at age of 25 in suspected suicide https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-65331824

(Me neither)

Slow day for me so I read most of that story, this bit leaped out....

"While his international fame was not on the level of BTS or Blackpink, he's wildly popular at home, Rob Schwartz, an Asia correspondent for Billboard Magazine, told the BBC."

I'm going to really up my game if I'm going to be  down with the cool kids as I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of BTS and Blackpink. Or to paraphrase.... Me neither. 

Just now, chomp my root said:

"While his international fame was not on the level of BTS or Blackpink, he's wildly popular at home, Rob Schwartz, an Asia correspondent for Billboard Magazine, told the BBC."

I'm going to really up my game if I'm going to be  down with the cool kids as I'm embarrassed to say I've never heard of BTS and Blackpink. Or to paraphrase.... Me neither. 

Sadly, I have heard of BTS and Blackpink. 

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Shitey modern foreign music is the in-thing.