The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023

Did quite well this year. My 2023 list will be immortal of course. 

Pity a certain on-line encyclopedia keeps wanting me to give them two quid every time I want to look up deaths. They don't ask the French and German readers I notice.. :whistle

• Miguel Sanchez changed the title to The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023 (ENTRIES CLOSE MIDNIGHT HOGMANAY)
2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Did quite well this year. My 2023 list will be immortal of course. 

Pity a certain on-line encyclopedia keeps wanting me to give them two quid every time I want to look up deaths. They don't ask the French and German readers I notice.. :whistle

I get hit with $2.75, the pound might be rallying 

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

75 entries in and I'm going to bed. Can't wait to see how many PMs I wake up to. I may not be drinking tomorrow so I'll have the whole evening to respond to them promptly! I wonder if I'll survive the year myself.

I hope there's a contingency plan.

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

75 entries in and I'm going to bed. Can't wait to see how many PMs I wake up to. I may not be drinking tomorrow so I'll have the whole evening to respond to them promptly! I wonder if I'll survive the year myself.

Just sent mine , hoping for a better performance next than this years abysmal showing