Morton V QP

9 minutes ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

'In injury time Malachi Boateng wriggled clear in the Morton box to pick up a pass however he was unable to get any power into his shot and the ball trickled wide'.

Yes because the Morton No14 had a fly swipe at him just before pulling the trigger....

Dry yer fkn eyes. You just weren't good enough on the day all the salty salty tears won't change that. 

And the absolute nick of that post match interview from coyle fk me jesus wept. 

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

99 times out of a hundred the challenge on him for the first goal would be a foul. The second one? A right 'mare.

We defended very poorly and we paid for it. 

The challenge where no one touches him because he's so slow to react to the ball coming back in that the forward gets there first?

There would be a foul there precisely 0 times out of 100.

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

99 times out of a hundred the challenge on him for the first goal would be a foul. The second one? A right 'mare.

🤣 never a foul, mate. I wasn’t sure at the time, but the video clears up any doubt. ‘Keeper slow, no contact, no foul. Get yerself to SpecSavers or just dump the blinkers.

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

It just wasn’t a foul I’m afraid. Even at the time, I never thought it was a foul. Ferrie had a very rare horror show unfortunately